Forums

The Defence of Saradomin Thread is locked

Quick find code: 341-342-605-65228310

Zanna

Zanna

Posts: 1,548 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerevarine x said :

If you're referring to your contribution on the thread which tried to insult me using anime characters, I didn't even read it, Icriulis told me about it briefly afterwards.

I ignore a lot of threads.

No I was referring to any and all threads when I come off as unnecessary insulting towards you or other forum saradominists. I did not take part in that thread to make fun of you, i was there to have fun by making fun of everyone.
Which includes you.

Nerevarine x said :

Not very surprised but it's not annoying at all, I expect childishness on this forum.

But by talking down to people all the time and by stereotyping people based off what fictional god they pick you come off as just as if not more childish....

Nerevarine x said :

I'm aware there's more than one way to interpret the lore, what you and many other people are failing to grasp is, my thread - Zaros is Evil - is why *I* believe he's evil and the evidence I present for that. That's all the thread is about, collecting lore which demonstrates his malevolent nature, with *my* explanations.

Okay then... maybe people wouldn't have that problem if the thread title was why I think Zaros is evil or something instead of the flame bait one you have now. Or even a disclaimer on the first post. Beacuse reading it now it seems like what your trying to say is everything on that tread is true and the only truth. Its probably a main reason why so many people attack you on that thread.

Nerevarine x said :

However , some things just aren't debateable, they're not about interpretation - they're straight out fact from the lore, because it is staring you blatantly in the face. It's the people who deny this stuff, then cry out about my threads who are in the wrong.

I make no apology for saying their viewpoint is incorrect in those cases.

..like...?

19-Dec-2013 07:55:48

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Posts: 5,941 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
It's ground breaking simply because there hasn't been a 40 post long thread filled with lore and explanations, focusing on Saradomin EVER in this section.

So it is something new ;)

This is why the anime thing was aimed at you.

Why do you think I care why it was aimed at me? I will never read any of your gibberish Japanese comic manga garbage rofl.

Certain individual's threads are automatically ignored by me when I see the poster, same goes for a lot of posts by those people when I feel like it. Yes you're one of them.

19-Dec-2013 07:56:04

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Zanna said :
Zanna said :

..like...?

Not asking sarcastically, just ran out of characters. Sorry.

Jeez, there's a long list of them. Facts which are blatantly stated in the lore. I can think of one off the top of my head:

Example is: The Dragon Riders were almost extinct (5 of them left) and Zaros refused to cure their infertility. He wanted them to fight one more war.

That would be a factual statement from the lore correct? It says so in the book 'The Last Riders'. Being almost extinct isn't mentioned but that's what it is when only 5 dragon riders remain. Zaros would not cure them.

Then people outright deny this...it makes no sense.

19-Dec-2013 08:06:40 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2013 08:07:19 by Nerevarine x

Anenemus

Anenemus

Posts: 2,328 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
It's ground breaking simply because there hasn't been a 40 post long thread filled with lore and explanations, focusing on Saradomin EVER in this section.

Why do you think I care why it was aimed at me? I will never read any of your gibberish Japanese comic manga garbage rofl.

Certain individual's threads are automatically ignored by me when I see the poster, same goes for a lot of posts by those people when I feel like it. Yes you're one of them.

You can ignore it if you want, thats up to you. I never make threads derailing a god. Anyway, im probably derailing this thread now, so I wont post any further on this topic.

19-Dec-2013 08:08:39

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :

You can ignore it if you want, thats up to you. I never make threads derailing a god. Anyway, im probably derailing this thread now, so I wont post any further on this topic.

I'm not interested if you personally make a thread derailing a God or someone else does. Particular people's threads just get ignored by me because they deserve to be due to their behaviour.

19-Dec-2013 08:14:53

Anenemus

Anenemus

Posts: 2,328 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :

I'm not interested if you personally make a thread derailing a God or someone else does. Particular people's threads just get ignored by me because they deserve to be due to their behaviour.

Do as you please.

19-Dec-2013 08:16:54

Nerevarine x

Nerevarine x

Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :
Anenemus said :
Nerevarine x said :

Do as you please.

I will, so satisfying to know I didn't read a scrap of anyone's trash talk and it was a complete waste of time.

Had Icriulus not even told me, I wouldn't have known it existed, I wasn't even on here. Though if I was, I can't say I'd pay any attention to it.

Hahaha.

19-Dec-2013 08:23:04 - Last edited on 19-Dec-2013 08:23:29 by Nerevarine x

Quick find code: 341-342-605-65228310 Back to Top