Forums

The Defence of Saradomin Thread is locked

Quick find code: 341-342-605-65228310

Dennorak
Jul Member 2020

Dennorak

Posts: 4,414 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin's way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up
Zamorakian Lorehound, Flame of Chaos member, Bilrach enthusiast

07-Dec-2013 15:31:14 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 15:31:26 by Dennorak

Last Prophet

Last Prophet

Posts: 3,433 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dennorak said :
I can\'* stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin\'s way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up

I love how much evidence there is for the Icyene's bloodthirsty nature.

Likewise, I love how much evidence there is for the Ripper's gentle and snuggly ways.
+
Last Prophet
+

~Creator of
Ikadia the Exile
~

07-Dec-2013 16:12:10

[#QUDSWSOIF]

[#QUDSWSOIF]

Posts: 1,418 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dennorak said :
I can\'* stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin\'s way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up

To be fair, how many Icyene have you actually met? (I do mean in game lol)

07-Dec-2013 16:12:12 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 16:12:39 by [#QUDSWSOIF]

Dennorak
Jul Member 2020

Dennorak

[#QUDSWSOIF] said :
Dennorak said :
I can\\'* stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin\\'s way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up
\n\nTo be fair, how many Icyene have you actually met? (I do mean in game lol)

2 ^_^

07-Dec-2013 16:16:40

Dennorak
Jul Member 2020

Dennorak

Last Prophet said :
Dennorak said :
I can\\'* stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin\\'s way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up
\n\nI love how much evidence there is for the Icyene\'s bloodthirsty nature.\n\nLikewise, I love how much evidence there is for the Ripper\'s gentle and snuggly ways.

Not sure where I ever said Ripper Demons were gentle and snuggly..... so I don't know what your point was there, and we have heard of 3 Icyene so far, and none of them look very good especially Zilyana

07-Dec-2013 16:17:36 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 16:17:50 by Dennorak

[#QUDSWSOIF]

[#QUDSWSOIF]

Dennorak said :
[#QUDSWSOIF] said :
Dennorak said :
I can\\\'* stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin\\\'s way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up
\n\nTo be fair, how many Icyene have you actually met? (I do mean in game lol)
\n2 ^_^

Exactly, so I wouldn't judge them to harshly ;) could you imagine judging the human race just by meeting two humans lol

07-Dec-2013 16:20:42

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#QUDSWSOIF] said :
Dennorak said :
[#QUDSWSOIF] said :
Dennorak said :
I can't stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin's way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up

To be fair, how many Icyene have you actually met? (I do mean in game lol)

^_^
Exactly, so I wouldn't judge them to harshly ;) could you imagine judging the human race just by meeting two humans lol

When the soldiers of the their army are pack of bigoted animals, I feel free to judge them as harshly as I like.
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

07-Dec-2013 16:25:42

Last Prophet

Last Prophet

Posts: 3,433 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dennorak said :
Last Prophet said :
Dennorak said :
I can\\\'* stand Icyene, they seem like overzealous heretics who want to kill everything in Saradomin\\\'s way. I loved when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up
\n\nI love how much evidence there is for the Icyene\\'s bloodthirsty nature.\n\nLikewise, I love how much evidence there is for the Ripper\\'s gentle and snuggly ways.
\nNot sure where I ever said Ripper Demons were gentle and snuggly..... so I don\'t know what your point was there, and we have heard of 3 Icyene so far, and none of them look very good especially Zilyana

You assert that the Icyene are a cruel, bloodthirsty race. In the same breath, you claim to "...[love] when that Ripper Demon from The Song Before the War tore Mazakon up."

If indeed your first statement is true (and it appears that you hold needless violence in low regard, at least in this instance) then how can you condone the conduct of the Ripper Demon or the false god that employed it?
+
Last Prophet
+

~Creator of
Ikadia the Exile
~

07-Dec-2013 16:26:05

[#QUDSWSOIF]

[#QUDSWSOIF]

Solanumtinkr said :
[#QUDSWSOIF] said :
Dennorak said :
[#QUDSWSOIF] said :
Dennorak said :
\nTo be fair, how many Icyene have you actually met? (I do mean in game lol)
\n ^_^
Exactly, so I wouldn\'t judge them to harshly ;) could you imagine judging the human race just by meeting two humans lol
\n\nWhen the soldiers of the their army are pack of bigoted animals, I feel free to judge them as harshly as I like.

As Denorrak33 stated you have met two, and well I believe you to have only met 2 as well, the rest comes from scrolls I think, which are written from the point of view of a person so they are bias ;)

07-Dec-2013 16:30:37 - Last edited on 07-Dec-2013 16:31:01 by [#QUDSWSOIF]

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My main source is from Zilyana and her own thoughts. She was a 'famous' commander and how a commander thinks and acts will be mirrored by those under their command. No scrolls required, what we have is her private diary, with her own thoughts and how she acts when we have interacted with her. It's amazing how revealing something can be if its something they don't think others will ever see. The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

07-Dec-2013 16:36:32

Quick find code: 341-342-605-65228310 Back to Top