Forums

Black Elves Thread is locked

Quick find code: 341-342-598-65670625

Penny Drakis

Penny Drakis

Posts: 789 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Wahisietel said :
Why the **** did you revive this dead thread? Just to whine about SJWs?
It would seem that SJWs love whining about each other. Hence why the W stands for Warrior; when a bunch of them get together, you know war's gonna happen.

Finally, someone who uses the SJW term correctly! Its so absurd that it only gets applied to keyboard warriors on the left, as if the right weren't fighting just as hard and just as stupidly for their own twisted version of social justice. Well, I suppose the left has taken ownership of the word social justice while the right is fine with just their their Korans and Bibles but anywayyy...

TokHaar Gol said :
But then it gets really crazy cause the elves have pretty much stayed at the same place for thousands of years, namely in Isafdar. And Isafdar don't seem to be a very hot place at all, judging from their choice of clothing its safe to assume that its not warm enough there to evolve black skin. So why are some elves black? I have no clue......

Just because a place is cold does not mean UVA and UVB rays are not plentiful or not at harmful levels. Snowblindness is a real problem in... well, snowy places, and caused by UV damage. Its almost certain that the thinned ozone layer at the poles will increase UV radiation coming into cold high northern and southern latitudes. Give it a few hundred years and the Norse will be as brown skinned as southern Europeans, even without immigration.

Really, regional skin color is all up to whatever magical UV damping woowoo the Elders decided to protect Gielinor with. There could be holes.

Now what is REALLY interesting are dark-skinned fairies. I am amazed that rightward leaning SJWs aren't triggered by that. But no one cares about fairies except me anymore. :(

<3<3<3 Lunderwin and her cabbages <3<3<3
Humility is self-destruction, pride is the destruction of all else. And He said, "
Let there be light.
"
And then there were none .

05-Dec-2016 00:56:59

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,861 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First thing's first, I want to make it clear that I'm not locking the thread because of its topic. I read it and don't see an issue with asking this sort of question, so anyone looking to discuss the logic behind some elves having darker skin than others is welcome to make their own thread about it if they wish provided the discussion stays civil and away from political based talk.

But I have to lock it because it was gravebumped as far as I can tell. Aredan, posting on a thread that had its last response over a freaking year ago just to reply to someone who might not even be around anymore isn't a good idea. It's considered spam at worst, if not outright annoying since typically speaking nobody's probably interested in the thread if it managed to go such a long time without a reply to begin with.
^+^ Antediluvian of the Draculesti Bloodline ^+^

^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^

05-Dec-2016 02:41:39 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2016 02:42:35 by A Mad Hatter

Quick find code: 341-342-598-65670625 Back to Top