Forums

SPOILERS!! - More Broken Home

Quick find code: 341-342-168-65506462

Cb555
Apr Member 2011

Cb555

Posts: 3,544 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pupppy said :
I too wonder if Nabor's book had any transcript, and the reason why would mod jack make so many reserves :P
I clicked that book so many times in an attempt to read it before realising it only had a combine option, and later realising it was just a part of the spell...an (unfortunately unreadable) book on insanity in an insane asylum for demons does seem like an interesting read, to say the least.

28-Oct-2014 01:22:23 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2014 01:23:32 by Cb555

Jimothey
Apr Member 2010

Jimothey

Posts: 4,425 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well the last thing on the first post answered my first question ("What is the energy surrounding the house?" answered as a containment spell made by Ormod), but my second question is that I thought Chthonian demons were only able to gain knowledge and get bigger from consuming a lifeform but not be able to change into that form; was I wrong?

Also how did Ormod gain access to Celestial Dragons? Surely he didn't have the requirements to completing One of a Kind!
Roses are grey, violets are grey, I'm in Pompeii, I'm lost.

28-Oct-2014 02:20:40 - Last edited on 28-Oct-2014 02:32:40 by Jimothey

Cthris
Dec Member 2023

Cthris

Posts: 5,206 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm going to be really cliche and say I suspect Sliske put our name down....

Hear me out though, Sliske was pretty much the police system in Sennistien, and according to his memories, dealt with at least one crazy demon. I'm going to say that I think this asylum was pretty much the cthonian jail, so sliske probably visited there a lot. I also suspect this is where he interrogated people, it just seems like the perfect place....

So I think Sliske, after seeing us enter into the building, (Perhaps he was even that maid, it was never explained how she managed to escape from the house, and why the heck does she have all these 2nd age rings with her?) crept down and put our name down just to mess with us

28-Oct-2014 02:45:51

Zack3

Zack3

Posts: 1,644 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So if I reset the quest would the last option I took would be the one that counts or the first decision I made is the one that counts?

If this information had been in the quest the decision would have changed a lot.

Anyway brb gonna fix a mistake in certain mansion, I knew I shouldn't have forgiven him>****;
Time to go ghost hunting>****;

28-Oct-2014 03:00:06

Nolhiir
Mar Member 2019

Nolhiir

Posts: 1,732 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This answers some of the questions I was having about the ghosts. Such as what happened to the boy. But this doesn't explain the beating on his face...
This should be added to the game if possible.

Why isn't the son's tomb with the parents? I also don't recall entering the room with double doors, but may be wrong.

So... was the mansion built over the asylum, or the asylum built under the house?
...I also couldn't find indication of when these murders happened. One would assume second age because of the asylum, but as I mentioned, we don't know if the house was built after that. Plus, the altar is Saradominist.

And finally, will we get to use a break madness spell on Melzar? (Please?)

A crazy old man, a desecrated Saradominist temple, a sole survivor of a mass homicide, and now, a haunted mansion guarded by a weeping maid... you guys sure like to add darker stuff to that pass!
Newest Disciple of Xau-Tak

28-Oct-2014 03:04:08

Quick find code: 341-342-168-65506462 Back to Top