Favorite Skill:Slayer/Mining

Timezone:EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):6-8 per day 35-40 per week

Current Goals:Learn Raids

Previous Clans:Ermwell

Reasons for Leaving: Political talk got me kicked honestly

How did you find us?:Rs Forums

What makes you want to join?: Seems pretty chill hate clan's that are overwhelming

Why should we choose you?: I smell like 10 cans of bounce dat ass and can bring good to the clan

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?:Tbh not sure when joining a new clan you are always joining in blind

Brief Bio: I live in Pa been playing RS since 2004 I do boss here and there I am more of a solo player and slay a lot it is preferred to me but I want to get into the raid scene. I also have go to the point where I am getting bored because there is no one to talk to. To me it seems the only way to talk to people on this game anymore is through clans it isn't like the old days. Hopefully I get to relive that feeling when I a kid and Runescape becomes that game again.

30-Jan-2021 04:24:46

tonix123

tonix123

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: tonix123

Any previous RSN:

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 123

Total Level: 1679

Favorite Boss: Nylocas Vasilias

Favorite Skill: Runecraft

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 6h-8h per day

Current Goals: 2b bank to afford max gear

Previous Clans: grwoof, runeguru

Reasons for Leaving: not endgame pvm ccs

How did you find us?: recruited by Mentor and the team in a raid

What makes you want to join?: dont currently have any cc that im interested and this cc will help achieve with my goal

Why should we choose you?: ill be mostly tobbing for good pbs and i might find another gamers to send some speedy raids

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: being accepted on it

Brief Bio: just another osrs player who likes bossing im 19 yr old male

30-Jan-2021 07:18:01

Down Rat

Down Rat

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: RageLog

Any previous RSN: b L a R e Z

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes

Combat Level: 122

Total Level: 1758

Favorite Boss: Bandos

Favorite Skill: Combat- Range, Skilling - Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): very active depends on school/work but 6+ hours a day

Current Goals: Current goals are quite a few tbh but quest cape, max my account, and learn all the new PvM content I've missed in the last two years.

Previous Clans: Ormax PVM

Reasons for Leaving: Quit for 2 years and they disbanded.

How did you find us?: Forums

What makes you want to join?: So far in the few days I've been in the cc everyone has been very talkative/active and friendly and that's what I been looking for some good laughs also lol.

Why should we choose you?: I'm a very easy going active player who loves taking a break from life and just enjoying some good times and good laughs.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: An active community of players who all get along and keep the game drama away from others. Players who all want to help each other reach their in game goals etc...

Brief Bio: What's up guys my name is Nelson I'm 25 years old from Miami, FL I'm currently staying in Orlando for a couple months so if you around the area always down to hangout. I'm very into fitness/nutrition and I'm a father of three German Shepherds who mean the world to me. Just came back to OSRS after a 2 year break and trying to catchup on all the content and stuff I missed. Looking forward to meeting all you guys and making gains together.

30-Jan-2021 19:28:27

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top