Any previous RSN: N/A

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Have, dont use much, but will if need be

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2244

Favorite Boss: COX

Favorite Skill: Farming

Timezone: CST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): On medical leave currently so much more until released for full duty.

Current Goals: FInish max grind

Previous Clans: Prg CC

Reasons for Leaving: I left for work for long duration, clan died

How did you find us?: Former clan mate, Fun To Kill

What makes you want to join?: PVM opportunities as well as higher tier players to gain in game knowledge to better my play style and help inspire me to finish my max cape.

Why should we choose you?: I think my game play could be good contributor to others learning as well as learning more myself. As well my irl career I like to help people

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: compatibility and people who don't hold rankings with their ego

Brief Bio: been playing since 2006, off and on and trying to achieve max cape after 8 years on osrs. Want to be apart of a community that helps motivate others and builds each other up

29-Jan-2021 01:47:56 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2021 01:50:21 by Mr Ashh

TSxPoseidon
Oct Member 2018

TSxPoseidon

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: TSD Poseidon

Any previous RSN:

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 112

Total Level: 1910

Favorite Boss: Solo, KBD -- Team, Bandos

Favorite Skill: Woodcutting until I hit 99, enjoying slayer a lot now

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Day: usually 5-6, and 5-6 days per week depending on work schedule

Current Goals: Max Combat and 250m bank

Previous Clans: OS Vets

Reasons for Leaving: Clan inactivity in group events (They basically stopped doing group events)

How did you find us?: OSRS Forums

What makes you want to join?: Seems to be an active clan with reasonable requirements!

Why should we choose you?: I have played Runescape for over 10 years. I have a very vast knowledge of useful and useless OSRS information. I tend to believe that I am an interesting person and easy to talk to as well as get along with.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Friendship. I believe that a clan should be like a big family. We all have each others backs when things get rough in game and IRL. Life happens and we need to be there for each other!

Brief Bio: My name is Austin. I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I am 25 years old and started playing Runescape in 2007. I work at Menards (Home improvement much like Lowes) as a Flooring Sales Associate. I do renovations on the side for extra cash. My favorite thing to do with my time away from work is bushcraft (basically rugged backpacking) and of course, play some OSRS. My life is like an open book, so never be afraid to ask questions!

I hope to see you guys in game and get some gains with the boys and girls!

29-Jan-2021 02:20:15

Down Rat

Down Rat

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: RageLog

Any previous RSN: b L a R e Z

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes

Combat Level: 122

Total Level: 1758

Favorite Boss: Bandos

Favorite Skill: Combat- Range, Skilling - Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): very active obv depends on school/work but 6+ hours a day

Current Goals: Learn raids and max out my account

Previous Clans: Ormax PVM

Reasons for Leaving: inactive clan

How did you find us?: forums

What makes you want to join?: talkative group of people tryna just chill and have a good time

Why should we choose you?: That is a really great question I ask myself everyday.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: active chill players

Brief Bio: Hey guys i'm 25 from south florida just recently started to play again and trying to make some gains and meet new people.

29-Jan-2021 03:50:08

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top