Any previous RSN: NA

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2095

Favorite Boss: Corp

Favorite Skill: Slayer

Timezone: CST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 8hr/day, 7days/week (probably more)

Current Goals: Min. requirements for all diaries

Previous Clans: NA

Reasons for Leaving: NA

How did you find us?: DrMyco

What makes you want to join?: Social

Why should we choose you?: I am just here to hang out and maybe do some raids

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Welcoming kindness and other social members

Brief Bio: 26 Male Kansas

22-Dec-2021 03:04:44

WaluigisDad
Jul Member 2022

WaluigisDad

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: WaluigisDad

Any previous RSN: Vitaeth

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 123

Total Level: 1988

Favorite Boss: Based on highscores it's Obor RIP. Otherwise Mole, I'm new to PVM.

Favorite Skill: Unironically fishing

Timezone: CT

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): More than I care to admit. At least 8 hours a day, 6 days per week. I play during work since I'm WFH. Usually do AFK stuff during my work day and then spend an hour or two doing less AFK stuff in the evening.

Current Goals: Base 80 stats and working towards all the diaries.

Previous Clans: Legion

Reasons for Leaving: Inactivity

How did you find us?: Referral from Barb Assault

What makes you want to join?: Being able to play with an active community

Why should we choose you?: My girlfriend lets me play at LEAST an hour a day outside of work. Honestly though, I started playing Runescape in 2003 in elementary school and have been coming back ever since. I'm in between a try hard and a casual player. I just want a group of people I can play with, regardless if that means try harding raids for 2 hours every night of taking 3 hours for one raid. As long as we're hanging out, who cares? (I do, I care. If we're being serious I can take it seriously I swear, I just want some friends, I'm so alone please).

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Member activity. My main thing is just wishing I had some people to talk to while playing.

Brief Bio: As mentioned above, I've been playing Runescape since 2003. I quit when EoC hit and then came back to OSRS around 2016. I've been on and off since then, but have been having a blast for the last few months. I stopped taking the game too seriously, which has helped me not feel burnt out. I make some AFK progress (mining, fishing, and wcing) during my work day, but want to get more into bossing and raids during my actual non afk time.

17-Jan-2022 05:24:05

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top