Favorite Skill:Agility

Timezone:HST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):depends but on mostly every day

Current Goals:base 90s

Previous Clans:N/A

Reasons for Leaving:N/A

How did you find us?:friend

What makes you want to join?:looking to learn raids and been wanting to join a clan that was US based

Why should we choose you?:im easy going and willing to help where i can

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?:that theres no drama and that you can trust people

Brief Bio:started playing a lot since the beginning of the pandemic and looking to find a group to play with again

22-Dec-2020 06:42:34

Frij

Frij

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: MrFrij

Any previous RSN: No

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 120

Total Level: 1766

Favorite Boss: DKS

Favorite Skill: Farming

Timezone: Central

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 3-5 hrs, 5 days/weel

Current Goals: Learn raids and all other bosses I've yet to explore!

Previous Clans: None

Reasons for Leaving: -

How did you find us?: Friend

What makes you want to join?: I'd like to learn more end game content and have fun with good people while doing so!

Why should we choose you?: I value the community building / social aspect of the game and am always happy to pass on what I know to those who seek help. I hold my commitments to the best of my ability and will always try to better myself and others.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: The social atmosphere. If people don't get along and encourage a healthy environment, gaming becomes negative and disinteresting.

Brief Bio: I'm a 25 year old dude from central Canada and I love long walks on the beach......

I've been playing rs since 2005 on and off and am only just now accessing end game content, which has been a blast. As I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate how complex osrs actually is and definitely appreciate a lot of the subtle aspects of the game that I haven't found in modern games. It's a really unique community to be a part of and I really appreciate that the devs are in constant communication with the members themselves.

I'm deeply involved in agriculture, but over winter I have a lot more free time and enjoy the arts and gaming. I've only ever really played with a handful of friends I know or a few others I've met online. I've been in clans/guilds in other games and had a blast, so I'm looking forward to meeting good people and having a fun time together on OSRS.

22-Dec-2020 16:19:31

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top