Timezone: HST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): varies due to work but on almost everyday

Current Goals: Learning more bosses

Previous Clans: ConflictPvM

Reasons for Leaving: timezone difference due to them being based in UK

How did you find us?: Forum page

What makes you want to join?: Seem chill and fun clan and best of all US based

Why should we choose you?: im a still dude that loves runescape and looking for a good clan to be a part of

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: having fun and enjoying the game and making some money bossing never hurts

Brief Bio: recently got back into runescape after a break and just trying to make friends in game and learn some new bosses and help the clan grow

21-Dec-2020 16:17:08

AOC Feetpics

AOC Feetpics

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: GoshJomez

Any previous RSN:no

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes

Combat Level: 121

Total Level: 1681

Favorite Boss: vorkath

Favorite Skill: slayer

Timezone: central

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): usually everyday atleast a 2 hours or more. it depends. lately im on leave so i have more time to play.

Current Goals: make some money doing nightmare, bossing, and make some friends. I want to eventually max.

Previous Clans: TheGang

Reasons for Leaving: just need to find new people to actually pvm and do stuff with. The clan was good, but i found myself not finding many pvm events or anything going on.

How did you find us?: osrs clan forum

What makes you want to join?: I liked your introduction. If your clan is how you describe it seems like a nice tight group of people. I want to just be able to have chill conversations with people while we play or something.

Why should we choose you?: i'm pretty laid back and friendly, i might not know everything about this game but with the little I know i'm more than willing to help others

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: willingness to help and patience in teaching others.

Brief Bio: Im 26, a father and in the army so my time isn't always available unfortunately I enjoy working out, spending time with my girls and playing osrs. Im pretty laid back about everything, and friendly.

22-Dec-2020 03:18:27

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top