Total Level: 1963

Favorite Boss: Sara

Favorite Skill: Range

Timezone: GMT -5

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 3-10

Current Goals: Sara Pet

Previous Clans: Deathwish and SK

Reasons for Leaving: SK wasn't a good fit for me. They focused specifically on group bossing and I like to do solo often. Also, I didn't get that feeling of "home" as I did in DW. I left DW because of how one of the previous leaders came at me when I made a mistake and said something I shouldn't have in the CC. His conduct was not consistent with what I would want in a leader when disciplining a clan member when they mess up.

How did you find us?: Forums a couple years ago

What makes you want to join?: It seems the bad seeds have been uprooted and the good ones came back when that happened.

Why should we choose you?: I was a very solid member before. I'm pretty sure I was liked. Maybe not lol. But I contribute to my clans as much as I can with ideas, teaching and welcoming new members, and trying to keep moral high :D

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: No drama, good leadership. It's pretty simple :d

Brief Bio:

Name is Adam. If I'm not playing RS I am either working or on the golf course. I've been playing rs since classic when I was 10 and now I'm nearly 30. I have 3 accounts, one was a maxed OS account, I took a break a while back, came to get on after a which and it was hacked and jagex never let me recover it. I have a maxed rs3 account that has lived the same fate. So, here we are on the 3rd account. Anyways, I hope to be welcomed back to the clan and getting back to where I left off! If I do get back in though, cut me some slack on names, everyone has a new one it seems lol
DEATHWISH PVM 110+

Self-Appointed coolest member

Self-Certified Commander Zilyana Extermination Expert

21-Jul-2020 01:50:09 - Last edited on 21-Jul-2020 01:52:30 by Adam McAdam

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top