Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
This has been a thoroughly entertaining evening of nobody being able to log in to the forums but still checking back every few minutes

#nostruggleRS3.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

14-Oct-2015 03:28:26

Final Feud
Apr Member 2014

Final Feud

Posts: 11,087 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feud's Super Short Spooky Stories: OSRS Edition

Bert, otherwise known in his investigation file as 'The Sandman' of Yanille, always speaks about his wife, yet we never see her in the game nor is she ever seen in the house..some speculate that in a fit of madness, Bert buried her out back underneath the spot where his sandbox is located.

Others say that she doesn't even exist, and that Bert is just insane. We'll never know..

#spoopyness
#gotosleeplolnope
Quest Cape Skill Requirements
The Official Guide Directory
~*~Road to MQC~*~

14-Oct-2015 03:34:09

San
Jul Member 2023

San

Posts: 4,259 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
San said :
This has been a thoroughly entertaining evening of nobody being able to log in to the forums but still checking back every few minutes

Rs3 can log into the forums from the game even when the site is down!! :D :D . Clearly the superior game.

It's a testament to the popularity of the forums among RS3ers then, with a whole 10 players on the forums when I checked last night o_o
Sailing

14-Oct-2015 14:46:50

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
Otter said :
San said :

Rs3 can log into the forums from the game even when the site is down!! :D :D . Clearly the superior game.

It's a testament to the popularity of the forums among RS3ers then, with a whole 10 players on the forums when I checked last night o_o

Kind of wish I had known. I was trying to get on for ages. lol

15-Oct-2015 08:06:58

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
Otter said :
San said :

Being able to do something, and knowing it are two separate issues.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

15-Oct-2015 17:16:10

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Ownage Omg said :
Jagex really should look into hiring an OSRS team member with a degree in economics so that stuff doesn't end up unbalanced.

Given the fact they didn't expect the snake to be that fast,wouldn't help.

15-Oct-2015 17:17:34

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top