Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Playstation

Playstation

Posts: 9,156 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Andrew Vin said :
Deadman mode, passed a poll a few months ago, is being released on October 29 of this year. Can read more about it here .

XP drops, can turn them on or off, nice way to see your total XP and what XP you're gaining by doing whatever you're doing.

The ability to unlock boss monster slayer assignments can now be unlocked via Slayer points.

Abyssal Sire and Hellhound boss slayer bosses released. Sire requires 85 Slayer, Ceberus(hellhound boss) requires 95.

Ceberus drops items to turn infinity boots, ranger boots, or dragon boots into untradable best-in-slot boots.

Sire drops two new weapons. The abyssal bludgeon is the best crush weapon in the game, I think.

Herb sack released. Can store 30 of each herb, costs 750 slayer points.

Max cape is coming soon. Will have stats of a trimmed skillcape.

Fishing outfit released. Works just like lumberjack and prospectors gear with a small XP boost. You can get it by doing the Fishing Trawler minigame.

Total level worlds released. Members can now go onto 1250+, 1500+, 1700+, or 2000+ total level worlds.

New skill idea, Sailing, fails poll. Will be re-polled after the release of Zeah, which Jagex is beginning to work on now.

Lots of other small QoL updates. Just click on any poll booth in-game, click "history", see what passed and what failed.

Welcome back. :)

may i correct you about that 1 it requires 91 slayer :p
i am not from Playstation or Sony i am just a regular player

12-Oct-2015 22:14:04

Barcy

Barcy

Posts: 4,503 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bit of a random question..

The scoreboard at Castle wars, you know the one that says "total wins for sara and zammy this season"

How often/when does it reset?
I could brag about my achievements down here, I just choose not to

13-Oct-2015 00:58:36

Mask Rasta

Mask Rasta

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Mask Rasta here,
I would like to bring something up. currently in Old School Runescape we have a big problem with ''dicers'' breaking rule 12* (gamesofchance).
Anybody i seen breaking this rule i informed them they are breaking game rules and reported them. Its a serious problem i would say many players do not like this.

Thank you,
mask rasta :D

13-Oct-2015 14:25:45 - Last edited on 13-Oct-2015 14:48:48 by Mask Rasta

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Every game update. So a season is basically a week

That moment when it says 0-0
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

13-Oct-2015 16:07:18

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
This has been a thoroughly entertaining evening of nobody being able to log in to the forums but still checking back every few minutes

Rs3 can log into the forums from the game even when the site is down!! :D :D . Clearly the superior game.

14-Oct-2015 02:03:29

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top