Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

dandy issues
Aug Member 2021

dandy issues

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi all,

So, Runescape is a huge waste of time. Alas, I regularly find myself clicking to change some pixels to some other pixels for a hollow sense of accomplishment.

In an effort to spend this time somewhat more wisely, I'm looking for language partners. I'm currently learning two languages, and I'd appreciate anyone who can speak them (preferably natively) to add me in game that I can speak to. So, they are Icelandic and German. German is a recent one, but I'm much better in Icelandic. Are you German ? Are you Icelandic ? I'd love to hear from you and, of course, can offer language exchange to English.

19-Dec-2014 22:59:29

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
I know how to use google translate and have an extensive knowledge of national stereotypes, does that help?

Google translates great for making yourself look like a serious ass. Even basic skills are lacked by it.

/..\
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
/..\
/....\
-*.*-
:) Happy Holidays :)
-•.•-
/....\
/____\
-•-•-•-•-•-
Norne
-•-•-•-•-•-
/____\

|_|
|_|
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Dec-2014 01:35:24

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top