Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You could erase the top half of that quote and ppl would get it.... "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

16-Sep-2015 15:55:12

JerseyBoy93

JerseyBoy93

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Providential said :

I'll need a lot of caffeine tonight, typical last minute work and one big juicy dissertation (which shouldn't be a last minute thing) just come crumbling down and I'll have to do things more efficient than ever before not to get swallowed by the deadline. :P

haha i hear you. I have faith in you :P . Want some waffles? I was in game and someone in my clan convinced me to make waffles. -Hands you a cup of hot chocolate- enjoy!

@Norne, was trying to figure out which quote id thing to delete lol.

edit: Hai Norne
,~^*-., . . . . . . `*, . `*-.|| John ||.-*` . ,*` . . . . . .,.-*^~,
. . . . . .`, . . . . . . ,’ . ,.*”`|| Artist'||`”*, . ‘, . . . . . .,`
. . . . . . .`*~-~*……………………………….....*~-~*`

16-Sep-2015 15:57:58 - Last edited on 16-Sep-2015 15:58:35 by JerseyBoy93

Providential

Providential

Posts: 1,099 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JerseyBoy93 said :
Providential said :

I'll need a lot of caffeine tonight, typical last minute work and one big juicy dissertation (which shouldn't be a last minute thing) just come crumbling down and I'll have to do things more efficient than ever before not to get swallowed by the deadline. :P

haha i hear you. I have faith in you :P . Want some waffles? I was in game and someone in my clan convinced me to make waffles. -Hands you a cup of hot chocolate- enjoy!

@Norne, was trying to figure out which quote id thing to delete lol.

edit: Hai Norne

I'm all good, thanks. Gonna get myself together and start marathon(dissertation)! :D (Oh and to stop prawling around this forums ever so often if I can help it. :P )
C(h)vt(k)y

16-Sep-2015 19:23:38

DiscoTronix

DiscoTronix

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
any one got any idea what happened?!? was doing a clue in wildy and some *********'d me. i was wearing full graceful at the time and didnt keep any on death. i managed to get back to spot in less than a minute but to no graceful! i would have though with it been untradeable that the dude wouldnt have been able to pick up! so where did it go?!?

16-Sep-2015 20:42:34

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Team Skull said :
Norne said :
Andrew Vin said :
#risingmatters

FTFY

FTF*

Poor level 3 noob just got dissed on... :(
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

16-Sep-2015 21:55:20

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Applejuiceaj said :
I'll prob pass on RS3's Dark Scape tho, I got enough going on with regular RS & OSRS.

Apples theme song: MAXING, MAXING, MAXING ALL DAY LONG, I HAVE GOT TO MAX REALLY SOON (insert more, didn't make it that far).

Edit: or is it DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN MAXING!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

17-Sep-2015 00:52:58 - Last edited on 17-Sep-2015 00:55:29 by Norne

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top