Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Awesome said :
You guys see the forum page right now?

It looks like we need an Orion forum.
It looks like we need a proper response to end all the topics reasoning for existing, not so much a forum which will only keep on giving.

05-Sep-2015 02:14:35 - Last edited on 05-Sep-2015 02:15:36 by Saxo

King Awesome

King Awesome

Posts: 6,453 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
King Awesome said :

or a graveyard called feedback to dump them in.
A feedback forum would work too!

I'm pretty sure the reason it's no longer called "Suggestions and Feedback" is because *cough Mist cough cough* somebody kept tossing threads in there, just a touch too liberally.

05-Sep-2015 02:23:46

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Awesome said :
I'm pretty sure the reason it's no longer called "Suggestions and Feedback" is because *cough Mist cough cough* somebody kept tossing threads in there, just a touch too liberally.

No, the reason it was changed was not for that reason, in fact you can THANK me for the change sine I was stupid enough to ask the question that resulted in the change.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

05-Sep-2015 02:26:55

King Awesome

King Awesome

Posts: 6,453 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saxo said :
King Awesome said :
You guys see the forum page right now?

It looks like we need a proper response to end all the topics reasoning for existing, not so much a forum which will only keep on giving.

Yeah, I couldn't agree more.

It seems like a couple of years since we told Jagex we didn't like the concept of Orion, and they said, "We'll give them an inch, but don't worry, we're watching."
Then, we said, "Hey, they've just taken a mile!" to which Jagex replied, "We define a mile differently than we used to."

05-Sep-2015 02:27:50

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TPYMFB said :
9k to 99 hp, don't you love how those hp levels just sneak up on you...

I'm gaining massive amounts of levels atm, got a whole 2! Thats like 200% of what I got all this year.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

05-Sep-2015 03:37:52

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
TPYMFB said :
9k to 99 hp, don't you love how those hp levels just sneak up on you...

I'm gaining massive amounts of levels atm, got a whole 2! Thats like 200% of what I got all this year.

Got a range level shortly after and that's basically how I felt.

05-Sep-2015 05:17:24

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top