Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

KingPridenia
Dec Member 2017

KingPridenia

Posts: 303 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Finally hit 80 Fletching, so I finally unlocked the Magic Shortbow for my ironman. Also managed to get a hard clue while chopping the logs needed for that. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the clue and get some Black *hide out of it so that I can ditch the lousy Green Dhide. Odds are against me, but hopefully at worst I'll just have to knock out a few fairly simple quests or do a bit of stat grinding to get a certain item. I feel I should at least get 71 Crafting to make the blue set so I'm not as far behind on tiers of ranged armor. It feels really nooby using Green Dhide when you're almost at Black *hide level, but then again, that's what happens when you limit yourself to being an ironman. Dartmourya- Permanent OSRS Iron Man and Proud

20-Jul-2016 11:54:40

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KingPridenia said :
It feels really nooby using Green Dhide when you're almost at Black *hide level, but then again, that's what happens when you limit yourself to being an ironman.

Good luck. Black * hide is fairly common from clues so it shouldn't be too long hopefully. Every ironman went through the same thing. I was 71 range in blue dragon hides on mine lol.

20-Jul-2016 12:47:40

KingPridenia
Dec Member 2017

KingPridenia

Posts: 303 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm starting to believe that certain skill levels you actually get WORSE at a skill. Whether it seems you get hit more often, you hit less often, you hit lower or you get caught pickpocketing 10 times in a row by something you're 30 levels above the requirement for, it just seems bad RNG can make you believe that. I mean does it really seem you get lucky at a lower skill level then at higher levels that's when RNG literally wants to make a noob out of you? Dartmourya- Permanent OSRS Iron Man and Proud

20-Jul-2016 15:28:57

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KingPridenia said :
I'm starting to believe that certain skill levels you actually get WORSE at a skill. Whether it seems you get hit more often, you hit less often, you hit lower or you get caught pickpocketing 10 times in a row by something you're 30 levels above the requirement for, it just seems bad RNG can make you believe that. I mean does it really seem you get lucky at a lower skill level then at higher levels that's when RNG literally wants to make a noob out of you?

I've only noticed this in mining.

Le noob comes along @ 40 mining and mith/addy pick.
You have 80 mining and dragon pick.

Le noob wins errytime. THROWKEYBOARD BREAK COMPUTER SCREEN RAGEQUIT
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

20-Jul-2016 23:23:15

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top