Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
darkshado69 said :
idk where on the forums to post this so I found this general one, my account was hacked lastnight and put with an authenticator yet they didn't change my ********, I got it back and changed the ********, disabled their authenticator and put my own, also changing my email ********, but they are still logged on my account and am positive are clearing me out of all 150M+ I have on my account, ive done everything I can to try and get them off even appealing an old mute offense hoping it would lock my account for 3 days thus logging them off, please some jagex mod see this and lock my account so I don't loose everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I would try Jagex Support on Twitter.
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

04-Sep-2015 00:53:25

Hoosier Alt

Hoosier Alt

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
so I'm doing rfd and I have small and medium ninja monkey greegree with 65 agili and yet it says "your little friend can't make it over the obstacle" can someone please freaking help me because I'm about to punch my computer.....ape atoll agility course btw

04-Sep-2015 07:24:42

Fawx
Nov Member 2023

Fawx

Posts: 7,470 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viserion said :
darkshado69 said :
idk where on the forums to post this so I found this general one, my account was hacked lastnight and put with an authenticator yet they didn't change my ********, I got it back and changed the ********, disabled their authenticator and put my own, also changing my email ********, but they are still logged on my account and am positive are clearing me out of all 150M+ I have on my account, ive done everything I can to try and get them off even appealing an old mute offense hoping it would lock my account for 3 days thus logging them off, please some jagex mod see this and lock my account so I don't loose everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I would try Jagex Support on Twitter.

Alternatively, Lock your account here
@FawxRS

Account Security

04-Sep-2015 10:19:23

Fawx
Nov Member 2023

Fawx

Posts: 7,470 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hoosier Alt said :
so I'm doing rfd and I have small and medium ninja monkey greegree with 65 agili and yet it says "your little friend can't make it over the obstacle" can someone please freaking help me because I'm about to punch my computer.....ape atoll agility course btw

"Your little friend"
Do you have a pet out?
@FawxRS

Account Security

04-Sep-2015 10:21:02

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
King Awesome said :
It looks like we need an Orion forum.

or a graveyard called feedback to dump them in.
A feedback forum would work too!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

05-Sep-2015 02:13:01

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top