Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Yet we accommodate iron men?
I voted no.
Iron men at least have to work hard and grind, harder than normal players actually.
I don't see how this can compare to an RSPS style "::master" type game mode.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

27-Sep-2014 22:52:19 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2014 22:56:16 by Ownage Omg

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Norne said :
Yet we accommodate iron men?
I voted no.
Iron men at least have to work hard and grind, harder than normal players actually.
I don't see how this can compare to an RSPS style "::master" type game mode.

Because they limit themselves. Where have I heard that before...

edit: I know where you are coming from and I recognize you are just speaking against another player's idea, but I couldn't help myself.

27-Sep-2014 22:58:42 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2014 23:00:17 by TPYMFB

Mr Crow

Mr Crow

Posts: 4,237 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Well in that case, HELL NO.
If you want to be maxed go and max lol, this isn't an RSPS.
Crow, idk if you're trying to be funny or if you can't help but come up with dumb ideas lol.

actually not all of my ideas are dumb ideas, everyone liked my skill cape idea. and we accommodate Iron Men accounts, so why can't we help out people that ONLY want to do pvp? why do they have to grind for months in pve when once they get to the levels they would like they will never touch it again? and if everyone has a pvp only character this will
A: put all/most pvpers on the same playing field
B: increase player population. thus increasing jagex profits which will also mean that the jmods will need more staff on their team to handle the larger player base.
C: because players will always respawn with pvp gear, they will never be butt hurt over losing gear do to ddos attacks or severe lag spikes

27-Sep-2014 23:07:20

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Mr Crow said :
Ownage Omg said :
Well in that case, HELL NO.
If you want to be maxed go and max lol, this isn't an RSPS.
Crow, idk if you're trying to be funny or if you can't help but come up with dumb ideas lol.

actually not all of my ideas are dumb ideas, everyone liked my skill cape idea. and we accommodate Iron Men accounts, so why can't we help out people that ONLY want to do pvp? why do they have to grind for months in pve when once they get to the levels they would like they will never touch it again? and if everyone has a pvp only character this will
A: put all/most pvpers on the same playing field
B: increase player population. thus increasing jagex profits which will also mean that the jmods will need more staff on their team to handle the larger player base.
C: because players will always respawn with pvp gear, they will never be butt hurt over losing gear do to ddos attacks or severe lag spikes

Who would do genuine PvP if this existed? This could(in my opinion would) be the final nail in the coffin for PKing.

27-Sep-2014 23:09:56

Mr Crow

Mr Crow

Posts: 4,237 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TPYMFB said :

Who would do genuine PvP if this existed? This could(in my opinion would) be the final nail in the coffin for PKing.

Pvxers, the type of account we have now people that want to do both PvE & PvP...people that already put the time and effort into grinding to a max account. plus pvp respawn armor probably shouldn't be the best armor in game since it's a free-be.

27-Sep-2014 23:17:41

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Mr Crow said :
TPYMFB said :

Pvxers, the type of account we have now people that want to do both PvE & PvP...people that already put the time and effort into grinding to a max account. plus pvp respawn armor probably shouldn't be the best armor in game since it's a free-be.

Most people PKing currently have incomplete accounts. What I'm saying is that is the majority of an already small group of players.

edit: I'm not at all trying to bash you, and I apologize if I gave off that impression. It's just my opinion that this would have a negative affect on PKing much like that of PvP worlds, an update that received the community's support.

27-Sep-2014 23:24:35 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2014 23:26:03 by TPYMFB

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top