Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Loving the graceful update, have you started collecting marks of grace yet Mist? ;)

Glad to know you haven't hijacked me, else you'd know better then to ask me this!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Aug-2014 22:03:56 - Last edited on 21-Aug-2014 22:05:44 by Norne

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
is it weird that i'm listening to christmas tunes right now

Those start on all saints day for me, which drives me nuts since ya'know thanksgivings still to come.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Aug-2014 22:04:54

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

RS is deadAF said :
Why am I paying $8 a month on a game that doesn't work? Where is my money going towards?

Its going into a black hole, you can recover it by using a disk of returning irl. GOOD LUCK!

More serious note, its going towards the game you play and the game does work, the problem is some fat loser behind a computer is breaking the law and doing things that only serve to annoy others.

21-Aug-2014 22:37:14

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
the problem is some fat loser behind a computer is breaking the law and doing things that only serve to annoy others.

Interesting way to put it lol

Basically Jagex (and a few other online game companies) are getting ddos'd atm
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

21-Aug-2014 22:43:06

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top