Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Mr Crow

Mr Crow

Posts: 4,237 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TPYMFB said :
Mr Crow said :
TPYMFB said :

Who would do genuine PvP if this existed? This could(in my opinion would) be the final nail in the coffin for PKing.

Pvxers, the type of account we have now people that want to do both PvE & PvP...people that already put the time and effort into grinding to a max account. plus pvp respawn armor probably shouldn't be the best armor in game since it's a free-be.

Most people PKing currently have incomplete accounts. What I'm saying is that is the majority of an already small group of players.

edit: I'm not at all trying to bash you, and I apologize if I gave off that impression. It's just my opinion that this would have a negative affect on PKing much like that of PvP worlds, an update that received the community's support.

PvP worlds were a mess of a poll imo, and I threw in the idea of pvp-only accounts starting with maxed combat stats to draw people into pvp. since it's pvp only they can't go straight to GWD with it as that would be pve.

Now I know you don't like the idea because you feel it will have a negative effect, how can it have a positive effect (without scrapping it) from your point of view?

27-Sep-2014 23:32:49

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cjm08 said :
yu cant create account recovery questions for old r.*.????? wth

There's no need for them. If you need to recover an account then you just send Jagex the information that actually proves you own the account like old isp details, addresses, account creation time and stuff like that.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

28-Sep-2014 00:51:41

Kyouran
Feb Member 2018

Kyouran

Posts: 1,496 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. "Decadence is the total loss of unconsciousness, which is the very basis of life. Could it think, the heart would stop beating." — Fernando Pessoa

28-Sep-2014 00:52:41 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2015 00:00:16 by Kyouran

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Crow said :
it's also a rough draft, we could use this time to make it acceptable rather then bashing each other about it.
No, you want to go pk go earn the money and level up your stats it's as simple as that mate.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

28-Sep-2014 00:59:30

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top