Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Nick 119
Feb Member 2015

Nick 119

Posts: 6,344 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wasted rune said :
hello guys, a while back on another account, i was banned, for botting, since then, i have learned from my mistakes, and i have made this account, and gotten as far as i have, but i am writing this, to see if my old account could get unbanned, since it would be vry cool for me to see the account, and use it as an alt. I got banned on that account 1 or so years ago, and i will never bot again, if this ban is lifted

Hello Rune Is Back,

Have a look at the Account Bans support page. It will explain what types of bans you can appeal, as well as how to appeal them.
@Nick119RS

01-Jun-2019 17:04:40

Yolp
Jun Member 2022

Yolp

Posts: 102 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just wanted to say thank you to all the nice and amazing people i have met over the years of playing Runescape (not a goodbye message) just very grateful! of all the friendships i have made over the years, if you need any advice or want to come say Hello, i am usually in world W388,389,390,391 :) :) :)
;) Happy ^_^

-Quester-
-07 Player-
-Girl Gamer-

05-Jun-2019 05:00:01

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,957 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know someone in particular will get a kick out of this... this is what I end up having to deal with on a regular basis after someone on the forums happened to use the phrase enough to get it stuck in her head...

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :)

07-Jun-2019 21:30:05

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,957 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I needed 75 ranged as well as 75 defence for the boots she gave me, too - so there was a second occurrence of that. :P

Lucky for me, I'm almost at the final fight of Dragon Slayer 2, so that will be tomorrow night hopefully. My screenshot folder for tonight has more deaths pictures in it than I had hoped for, though...

08-Jun-2019 05:04:43

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
I know someone in particular will get a kick out of this... this is what I end up having to deal with on a regular basis after someone on the forums happened to use the phrase enough to get it stuck in her head...

Omg.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

08-Jun-2019 18:05:56

Buchu Life
Jun Member 2021

Buchu Life

Posts: 774 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :

LOL OMG YES. THIS WAS THE GOAL ALL ALONG, FOR EVERYONE TO START USING IT I LOVE THE PHRASE SO MUCH.
Don't spite vote all PvP updates because of how frightened you are of PKers and then cry about how everything needs to be shoved in as integrity

08-Jun-2019 18:08:01

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top