Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

k-9 dog

k-9 dog

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was wondering if i should swap my archers ring for a ring of wealth and a rangers tunic. But i was wondering whats the best. I have done ranged lvl 84 on sand crabs and still going on. I do all the clue scrolls i find. Always wearing my archers ring. I have 1 defence and no other account so all advice is appreciated.

15-May-2019 16:25:19

iTz RaDiaNT

iTz RaDiaNT

Posts: 452 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone!something about me! I have over 19 years Exp on Runescape, I have played since 1999 (yes I played Classic Runescape). I looking for friends and just chill people to hang out and Boss / pve / pvp with and just have fun! I make youtube videos ( iTzRaDiaNTTV ) and I enjoy my twitch www.twitch.tv/iTzRaDiaNTTV to check it out!
PM in game or on Discord! I'm always online! :) hope to see you in the game!

Discord: iTzRaDiaNTTV#8998
Need help? Payments and Memberships
I am Online 24/7
I have over 20 years Experience: Or PM me IN game / Discord# David 09876

18-May-2019 03:48:04

wasted rune
Nov Member 2023

wasted rune

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello guys, a while back on another account, i was banned, for botting, since then, i have learned from my mistakes, and i have made this account, and gotten as far as i have, but i am writing this, to see if my old account could get unbanned, since it would be vry cool for me to see the account, and use it as an alt. I got banned on that account 1 or so years ago, and i will never bot again, if this ban is lifted

01-Jun-2019 12:29:33

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top