Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Z0ltan
Aug Member 2020

Z0ltan

Posts: 784 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello mods not sure how to go about this.

We are having some issues with a player, we have banned him from our clan chat due to scamming and being toxic to other members but he just won't stop harassing our clan chat he has a main account his name is "arding" but he keeps logging onto osrs pretty sure you need 500 total to join a cc and rs3 not to sure on total level hes making new accounts to join the cc and spam nasty things in the chat to one of our star ranks and other members Who isnt taking it to well. Hope you can help we are banning every attempt of this but 2 months down the line hes still going we don't want to turn the non mems of the clan talking privileges off as its not fair on our recruits. We are suffering the consequences for removing someone bad out of our cc who is affecting the commuity.

Your sincerely
Z0ltan Leader of Z0ltan pvm clan chat.
Kind regards,
Owner
of Vitur of PvM.

14-Mar-2019 09:20:58

Bytedance

Bytedance

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Z0ltan said :
Hello mods not sure how to go about this.

We are having some issues with a player, we have banned him from our clan chat due to scamming and being toxic to other members but he just won't stop harassing our clan chat he has a main account his name is "arding" but he keeps logging onto osrs pretty sure you need 500 total to join a cc and rs3 not to sure on total level hes making new accounts to join the cc and spam nasty things in the chat to one of our star ranks and other members Who isnt taking it to well. Hope you can help we are banning every attempt of this but 2 months down the line hes still going we don't want to turn the non mems of the clan talking privileges off as its not fair on our recruits. We are suffering the consequences for removing someone bad out of our cc who is affecting the commuity.

Your sincerely
Z0ltan Leader of Z0ltan pvm clan chat.

Hi Z0ltan,

Unfortunately, the best thing you can do besides keeping only ranked players being able to join your chat is to put the accounts he make into ignore list and of course, report if he breaks the rules i.e. spamming, offensive language, etc.

Yes, it's a nuisance, but it's part of having a public and growing clan chat.
Knowledge is power; and so is dynamite. Both are dangerous unless handled wisely

16-Mar-2019 12:06:00

D4rk V3ng3
Apr Member 2020

D4rk V3ng3

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi,

I have written to Jagex numerous times about my account not being rolled back yet from the combat style update. I haven't heard anything back. I submitted the information the day I gained the unwanted xp and followed all the procedures I was asked to. Please can someone help me. I have spent a lot of money on membership over the past 11+ years and a lot of time on this account for it to be ruined because of the update. Thank you.

24-Mar-2019 17:19:54

LoveSickDomo

LoveSickDomo

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello ive been trying to setup a Clan chat on oldschool and cant figure it out can someone help me please? I have 3 people registerd at different rankings thats including myself which is 4. I have setup the name and who can join but when i click X and try and join the cc name nothing happens?

07-Apr-2019 22:28:11

PhxeNoMz

PhxeNoMz

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello guys i downloaded old school mobile when it first came out and idk if this has anything to do with this but i cant get my stats that i had on rs3 on old school and ive had this account since old school can anyone help me figure out how to get my stats transferred onto old school?

11-May-2019 07:08:10

Sensei Dark

Sensei Dark

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LoveSickDomo said :
Hello ive been trying to setup a Clan chat on oldschool and cant figure it out can someone help me please? I have 3 people registerd at different rankings thats including myself which is 4. I have setup the name and who can join but when i click X and try and join the cc name nothing happens?

Lol, it's not the same game and therefore you need to start anew.... have fun!!! :P

12-May-2019 02:27:29

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top