Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

XxStolzxX

XxStolzxX

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I clicked a li k on facebook about double co for old school runescape after work when I signed on I learned my account had been hacked. I was wondering if there was anything I could do about this ?

I have already changed my password, created a bank pin etc etc.

07-Jan-2019 03:14:47

Sokka

Sokka

Posts: 162 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
XxStolzxX said :
I clicked a li k on facebook about double co for old school runescape after work when I signed on I learned my account had been hacked. I was wondering if there was anything I could do about this ?

I have already changed my password, created a bank pin etc etc.

Those are scam pages, unfortunately. In the future, be sure that you only engage with official OSRS pages on social media, and never give your login details anywhere!

07-Jan-2019 18:28:01

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :

On a small note, I dont think I've spent more then 8 hours in game in the past 9 days lol.

Boy, how things change
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

09-Jan-2019 02:33:11

KUGlazer

KUGlazer

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a question regarding re-activating an old account on Old School Runescape. I understand that simply jumping between RS3 and OSRS is not economically possible, and that reactivating an account on OSRS involves completely restarting from tutorial island. My question is this: If I reactivate my old account, Zezuma142, on OSRS and continue from scratch, may I still access the holiday items that I acquired upon their first release? For example, my character Zezuma142 has a Grim Reaper Hood from the actual 2007 event, so would I be able to retrieve this from Diango in OSRS?

I just logged into Zezuma142 on RS3 to confirm that it still has the item (as well as the chocatrice cape).

Thanks

13-Jan-2019 05:20:58

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
^ They don't carry over, but on OSRS they're no longer discontinued. You just need to complete the holiday event once when it's around and you'll get all past holiday event items. The grim reaper hood got added to OSRS in 2014 so if you complete the Halloween event this year you can get it.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

17-Jan-2019 21:02:39

Xagdush

Xagdush

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So my account got hacked and the majority of the gear i was storing for leveling was sold and the gold is gone. Was curious if i could get the items replaced, dont care about the gold. I inly ask because i got the items with gold i got from bonds

22-Jan-2019 21:01:44

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Xagdush said :
That or find who it got traded to and smite them XD

That is probably the only way that you'll get those items back since Jagex don't do refunds of in game items on OSRS (except for that time with the Jed incident)
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

23-Jan-2019 23:56:24

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top