Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Luna Eophis

Luna Eophis

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys,
RSN: MIA_PLUR
Just subscribed for a month on OSRS and was having a little bit of a hard time decided what I should be working on with my mid-level account, right now I'm prepping to run barrows in order to upgrade my gear, I've been playing since 07-08 and have never killed Jad so that's another goal I have. if anyone wants to run mini-games together or quest hmu!

01-Dec-2018 03:04:44

Luna Eophis

Luna Eophis

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys,
RSN: MIA_PLUR
Just subscribed for a month on OSRS and was having a little bit of a hard time decided what I should be working on with my mid-level account, right now I'm prepping to run barrows in order to upgrade my gear, I've been playing since 07-08 and have never killed Jad so that's another goal I have. if anyone wants to run mini-games together or quest hmu!

01-Dec-2018 03:04:46

The contents of this message have been hidden.

03-Dec-2018 13:35:31

14-Dec-2018 12:46:48

15-Dec-2018 07:06:35

InTheSkies
Jan Member 2023

InTheSkies

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi!

I don't know if this is something that has ever been brought up, but I had an idea for Hunter the other day.. I personally found Hunter as a skill a little "underwhelming" and I feel that the skill could be made so much cooler.

My idea was to add something called a "Hunter Master", just like the slayer master expect this Master gives you Hunter tasks. It would work just like slayer tasks and if you complete a hunt succesfully you would be given some kind of reward.

The other cool element to this would be a special kind of Hunter assignment that makes you hunt down only 1 creature, but this creature would be very hard to find because it would be moving. (Would not be found in the same spot, so the tasks would be random for all). There would have to be added some new items that would help tracking. Maybe some kind of hunter pets that would help track the steps of the creature being hunted?

I dunno if this is even the right place to post but I just wanted to lay it out there. I have so much more ideas for the Hunter Master and I feel it would fit right in to the current game.
Other skills could be involved also for this type of hunting. Construction for making the traps, fishing to hunt sea creatures, Thieving could have a "stealth" mechanic that would help you sneak up on the creature being hunted.

Anyone feel like this would be a cool addition to the game? I just want the Hunter skill to actually feel like you are hunting..

-InTheSkies
My current goal
is getting that glorious
Quest cape
!
5 quests remain
!

21-Dec-2018 02:35:39

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top