Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

One Sec Tom

One Sec Tom

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey everyone,

Returning player here. Havent played for over 10 years, started on RSC, but the new mobile release has enticed me back to start playing again. Had a few old accounts but they've gone over to RS3, so I'm having to start from scratch.

If anyone wants to add me for a chat or some help, questing feel free to add me.

Lots of new stuff since I last played so lots to learn!

02-Nov-2018 19:49:09

Nikolas10181

Nikolas10181

Posts: 4,915 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scooter Fox said :
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/296817040277372930/509086753551024128/OSRS_Abby_demon_killer.png

my question is if i should keep going? Its good money at least lol but im not sure
[from old school runescape]

There is way better things you can be doing and variety is the spice of life.
Bring memes to OSRS general forum

06-Nov-2018 01:09:58

S Klasse AMG

S Klasse AMG

Posts: 2,725 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel this will be another time I am issuing a report against several players on the forum for repeatedly flouting rules and not truly contribute to genuine discussion.
If you need help, approach a specialized therapist in your area.

Follow @Artidote on Instagram to enhance awareness on mental health.
@the.holistic.psychologist, @lisaoliveratherapy, @silvy**oucasian

15-Nov-2018 15:48:58

Impherium

Impherium

Posts: 1,258 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One Sec Tom said :
Hey everyone,

Returning player here. Havent played for over 10 years, started on RSC, but the new mobile release has enticed me back to start playing again. Had a few old accounts but they've gone over to RS3, so I'm having to start from scratch.

If anyone wants to add me for a chat or some help, questing feel free to add me.

Lots of new stuff since I last played so lots to learn!

Good to see so many new players and old players returning to the game. I'm sure starting over won't be a problem at all, Lumbridge always get us with its nostalgic atmosphere.. Sometimes I wish I was starting over myself, the smallest things feel much more rewarding.

15-Nov-2018 17:59:37

DaddysPeen

DaddysPeen

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would anyone else think implementing new prayers that are helpful to skillers could be a cool new idea? We have all of these prayers that are specifically combat related, but why not some skilling prayers? No one says a prayer has to be combat related, we could have a prayer to increase mining speed, or fishing speed, or woodcutting speed. There are endless possibilities of what these prayers could be, but some sort of skilling prayers would be a nice addition to the game. These could be locked behind quest requirements or even a possible "skill raid" or other minigame just as other prayers are like rigour.

16-Nov-2018 19:13:05

Nikolas10181

Nikolas10181

Posts: 4,915 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DaddysPeen said :
Would anyone else think implementing new prayers that are helpful to skillers could be a cool new idea? We have all of these prayers that are specifically combat related, but why not some skilling prayers? No one says a prayer has to be combat related, we could have a prayer to increase mining speed, or fishing speed, or woodcutting speed. There are endless possibilities of what these prayers could be, but some sort of skilling prayers would be a nice addition to the game. These could be locked behind quest requirements or even a possible "skill raid" or other minigame just as other prayers are like rigour.

Well jagex said they did when they decided to make it give combat levels.
Bring memes to OSRS general forum

19-Nov-2018 20:07:10

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top