Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm 98cooking, I still cook monkfish. #success

On a small note, I dont think I've spent more then 8 hours in game in the past 9 days lol.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Jul-2014 06:26:25

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Heritage said :
Around 120m and I moved like 70m over to RS3 not long ago to make money for bonds there to also sell to clanmembers .

Duoed a hilt last week anyway, a good 31m split.

Bonds are actually pretty cheap if you can find someone to swap. It's like 500k-1m per bond depending on the rate. If you moved 70m to RS3 then you must be loaded there :P

It's actually embarassing compared to the amount of money I've made there in the past..

29-Jul-2014 06:36:27

A Touch
Dec Member 2023

A Touch

Posts: 188 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
I'm 98cooking, I still cook monkfish. #success

On a small note, I dont think I've spent more then 8 hours in game in the past 9 days lol.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:***)******.**.*(***.***)* .*
*°× * *.*.** *°×********.,****,.********.,****,.***°× * *.*.** ***

Well whenever you're on, send me a pm. I'll keep you company cooking.

29-Jul-2014 06:55:49 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2014 06:57:32 by A Touch

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm done with fishing for the moment. Since I'm 99 in it I did that fishing thing for the clan cup, but turns out the whole thing failed due to a technical error so I spent an hour fishing junk for no gain whatsoever and it was all in vain lol. I'm just doing afk nmz these days when I have other stuff to do and then head to castle wars whenever I can.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

29-Jul-2014 08:04:05

Mod Reach

Mod Reach

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
ScapeRune said :
I'm done with fishing for the moment. Since I'm 99 in it I did that fishing thing for the clan cup, but turns out the whole thing failed due to a technical error so I spent an hour fishing junk for no gain whatsoever and it was all in vain lol. I'm just doing afk nmz these days when I have other stuff to do and then head to castle wars whenever I can.

I'm adjusting the arena at the moment to make sure this doesn't happen again.

On a more related topic, good morning!
-----
@JagexReach

29-Jul-2014 08:27:46

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top