Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
O_o

Also, scape, castle wars is a noobish minigame!

In other news I'm up at 3am in the morning trying to figure out where in the hell an error is in a 50k line of python code...bad time to do this.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Jul-2014 08:43:03

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
One day one of your mods might just become the next big thing and take off from runescape :P

Lmao, cept its for mount and blade and I made the "error" while trying to fix a bug (the game started stating king "down the stream through a thicket" instead of king ragnar). I managed to fix the bug (Yay!) only..I seem to have broken a lot more by somehow misplacing something or other..I'll figure this out!

"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Jul-2014 08:47:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

ScapeRune said :
Then get your noobish ass down to castle wars it's perfect for you!

My noobish ass nearly has 2 99s, im not exp wasting (infact I have barely logged on at all in the week or so, thats efficient use of online time!)

#P.s. not really.

29-Jul-2014 08:48:13

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

ScapeRune said :
You lost me at mount and blade :/ what are you doing?

Staring at a screen with words like from ID_skills import * and (Call script "script name&quot ;) ,

Oh and lots and lots of hashtags..

29-Jul-2014 08:58:46 - Last edited on 29-Jul-2014 08:59:40 by Norne

Mod Reach

Mod Reach

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Norne said :
ScapeRune said :
One day one of your mods might just become the next big thing and take off from runescape :P

Lmao, cept its for mount and blade and I made the "error" while trying to fix a bug (the game started stating king "down the stream through a thicket" instead of king ragnar). I managed to fix the bug (Yay!) only..I seem to have broken a lot more by somehow misplacing something or other..I'll figure this out!

I actually get the impression that that post was meant for me!
-----
@JagexReach

29-Jul-2014 09:04:06

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top