Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Reach said :
I actually get the impression that that post was meant for me!

Not unless you want it to be. No I was messing around with the taleworld module system and since I'm a complete idiot of a person I didn't make back ups first or in any way document what I was doiinnnng...so now my precious mods all messed up. On the plus side, the flying swords I somehow managed to create are kewl.....

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Jul-2014 09:10:58

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mk, its time for bed....I just started doing repeatedly asking python print "message" for fun, indications point to sleep.

(***.***) (***.***)********.,****,.********.,****,.*(***.***) (***.***)
**.*(***.***)* .**,.******(*** Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Jul-2014 09:19:12

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

^gud fight signature; hallo 3 posts in a row yay!

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·„,.«¬•¤¤•(¤†‡ Mist Rising:‡†¤)•¤¤•¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·

29-Jul-2014 09:19:34

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top