Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Thrusten

Thrusten

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I RECIEVED DEFENCE EXP ON MY MAIN PURE ACCOUNT AND IT GOT ME A COMBAT LVL WTF@@@@@@@@@@@@@

BEFORE LOGGING ON I HAD MY STYLE SET ON SLASH AND WHEN I WAS AT SAND CRABS I WAS SHOWING A FRIEND RANGE 2H SWITCH AND IT STARTED GIVING ME DEF EXP@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THEN TODAY I WAS PKING AT WEST BANK I PULLED OUT G MAUL SPECED AND THEN IT CHANGED TO DEF AND IT GOT ME A LVL FROM IT @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Username : 6a6y 6oy

01-Mar-2019 13:54:36

apemeat

apemeat

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi!

Looking for some help here on The Grand Tree quest. I had a full inventory when I talked to the Gnome King so I never received the twigs to proceed to the next step. I have tried talking to him but nothing prompts him or any other quest character to get the twigs. I am stuck.

If anyone has a solution to this let me know!

Thank you.

01-Mar-2019 19:41:25

Bytedance

Bytedance

Posts: 178 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
apemeat said :
Hi!

Looking for some help here on The Grand Tree quest. I had a full inventory when I talked to the Gnome King so I never received the twigs to proceed to the next step. I have tried talking to him but nothing prompts him or any other quest character to get the twigs. I am stuck.

If anyone has a solution to this let me know!

Thank you.

Hi Apemeat,

You'd need to search Glough's house for the twigs.

If you need more help, feel free to PM me in-game. :)
Knowledge is power; and so is dynamite. Both are dangerous unless handled wisely

02-Mar-2019 02:46:41

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top