Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
I needed 75 ranged as well as 75 defence for the boots she gave me, too - so there was a second occurrence of that. :P

Lucky for me, I'm almost at the final fight of Dragon Slayer 2, so that will be tomorrow night hopefully. My screenshot folder for tonight has more deaths pictures in it than I had hoped for, though...
Applejuice you can't use borrowed gear for the best quest in the game! You're a strong independent f mod who don't need no nubnub.

Good luck on the final boss. Relax and it shouldn't be too bad. I found Robert the strong to be the hardest boss lol, I think because i underestimated him though.
200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

08-Jun-2019 18:08:15

Buchu Life
Jun Member 2021

Buchu Life

Posts: 774 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And btw AJ, we were all nubnubs once upon a time. Us PvM gods just got gud over time. You can do whatever the hell it is that you were trying to do! :D :D :D Don't spite vote all PvP updates because of how frightened you are of PKers and then cry about how everything needs to be shoved in as integrity

08-Jun-2019 18:09:10

Buchu Life
Jun Member 2021

Buchu Life

Posts: 774 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jakey Boy said :
Applejuiceaj said :
I needed 75 ranged as well as 75 defence for the boots she gave me, too - so there was a second occurrence of that. :P

Lucky for me, I'm almost at the final fight of Dragon Slayer 2, so that will be tomorrow night hopefully. My screenshot folder for tonight has more deaths pictures in it than I had hoped for, though...
Applejuice you can't use borrowed gear for the best quest in the game! You're a strong independent f mod who don't need no nubnub.

Good luck on the final boss. Relax and it shouldn't be too bad. I found Robert the strong to be the hardest boss lol, I think because i underestimated him though.

Ikr. People who borrow gear are nubnubs whether it be a Twisted Bow, Elysian Spirit Shield, Kodai Wand, SGS, etc for an Infernal Cape to then boast on the forums and in-game about or a DFS for DS2.
Don't spite vote all PvP updates because of how frightened you are of PKers and then cry about how everything needs to be shoved in as integrity

08-Jun-2019 18:11:41

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,957 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nubby Nubnub said :
I have it on good authority that Applejuiceaj will lose at least three times against Galvek today.

So, I guess this depends on how we are counting 'lose against Galvek.'

If we count all encounters where Galvek is present (so that includes when fighting the 'waves of dragons' and avoiding Galvek's fireballs, along with the final fight), then yes, I 'lost' at least 3 times.

However, if we are only counting the final fight, then I did my research beforehand so I had an idea of what to expect, and that paid off. I only died once, and defeated Galvek on my second attempt. Barely, as I was down to just sara brews, but I did it!

Attempt 1, being off a square on the wave (he had just let out a fireball, so I was trying to be quick, and wasn't quick enough)

Attempt 2, completing it

Which means.... goal complete! :D

(And, because I have some old relics of the past... a 'then and now', 2013 vs now)

09-Jun-2019 03:39:16 - Last edited on 09-Jun-2019 04:08:02 by Applejuiceaj

Jakey Boy
Sep Member 2022

Jakey Boy

Posts: 8,238 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gz aj. What now?! Max? Achievement diary cape? DMM tournament winner 2020? 200M all skills, Trimmed comp Cape, MQC
White knighting"female" forum users is cringey
Always protect "certain community minded people" no matter what!

09-Jun-2019 05:15:43

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top