Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Affl1ck3d

Affl1ck3d

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My account is currently hacked and the hacker is still on it =( idk how this happened i never shared or put my password anywhere its legit hacked, visited sites? nah idk how they got my account but they did and the hacking has something to do with my email im wondering because my other account on osrs is fine. please if anyone sees this name around osrs please tell them to log TF off cause its not the real owner i am. and i already changed the pass which is how im telling everyone.

21-Dec-2016 15:55:21

Kongar

Kongar

Posts: 7,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Affl1ck3d said :
My account is currently hacked and the hacker is still on it =( idk how this happened i never shared or put my password anywhere its legit hacked, visited sites? nah idk how they got my account but they did and the hacking has something to do with my email im wondering because my other account on osrs is fine. please if anyone sees this name around osrs please tell them to log TF off cause its not the real owner i am. and i already changed the pass which is how im telling everyone.

Hey mate, for future posts this is not the place to get help for this issue. Go to the "Community Account Help" subforum.

I'll recommend you look here as well. Hijacked Accounts
Forum Help ||
Aus Unity

22-Dec-2016 04:32:17

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kongar said :
Viserion said :
Barcy said :
Congrats.
What kind of job is it?

It's at Planet Fitness.

Is that the Gym that doesn't like Body Builders?

To put it indelicately, yes.

To put it delicately, they don't like people grunting or making other vocalizations while weightlifting.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

24-Dec-2016 00:32:43

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
#BarcyLuck

Is it anything like D4 luck?
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

24-Dec-2016 00:33:19

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top