Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

korgg
Feb Member 2017

korgg

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have recently been hacked and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to contact someone from Jagex/Runescape directly via email as I can't find one? Also I am wondering if I did get an email address what would the likelihood of Jagex/Runescape either telling me the last 3/4 passwords to the account as my password had been changed by the hacker or if they cannot do that then would they be able to tell me the locations that the account was accessed from the 15-19 December?

Any help would be appreciated.

19-Dec-2016 21:52:52

Kongar

Kongar

Posts: 7,105 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
korgg said :
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have recently been hacked and was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to contact someone from Jagex/Runescape directly via email as I can't find one? Also I am wondering if I did get an email address what would the likelihood of Jagex/Runescape either telling me the last 3/4 passwords to the account as my password had been changed by the hacker or if they cannot do that then would they be able to tell me the locations that the account was accessed from the 15-19 December?

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a read here Hijacked & Banned Acc Review

I would also recommend that you post in the "Community Account Help" subforum as a lot of people will help you there.
Forum Help ||
Aus Unity

20-Dec-2016 12:12:03 - Last edited on 20-Dec-2016 12:18:31 by Kongar

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top