Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

D E L A Y
Sep Member 2023

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can't make up my mind. :(

I don't know if I should go main or pure on OSRS. I signed in last night and it brought back nostalgic memories. Decisions. >.<
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

20-Oct-2017 16:17:24

D E L A Y
Sep Member 2023

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hear you on that. I might start off as a skiller/pure first then transition into a main. I miss the wilderness and PKing. :(

It isn't the same on RS3. :P
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

20-Oct-2017 17:20:59

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A solid pure in a week? Any time I've tried, a week's effort got me something pretty mediocre.

Idk if people still do this these days, but f2p pking was always a lot of fun. Very easy to get into unlike p2p pking.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

22-Oct-2017 22:56:42

Mcq poW

Mcq poW

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ok so I know it apparently is a banable offence to mess with an ironman purposely but can we please change that in a certain aspect due to the fact I've had some very disrespectful iron men come up to me. for example, an ironman by the name "fe dralion" came up to me at dust devils in catacombs when I have been there for about 30 minutes. asked me to go to the other side of the cave even when I've been there and told me I was disrespectful and ragging on with offensive namecalling because I asked him "why can't you hop?" its these kind of iron men to the reason we mess with them because they think they have some kind of special privileges......(btw did not know where to go about posting this.)

24-Oct-2017 08:58:03

Nosword

Nosword

Posts: 49,796 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
A solid pure in a week?
really just gotta start with like 20 quests, and some minor skilling. then train range and str, and you will have a decent enough low level pure. i didnt mean you could make like a maxed ags pure in a week
Old School

24-Oct-2017 15:48:37

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top