Forums

Discontinue discontinueds?

Quick find code: 309-310-586-65933100

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,569 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Turksta said :
Ah well, doesn't affect me either way. I guess i'll be the one with the easy bills.

Noice job at once again making no sense...
I don't know how i can be any more clear, If partyhats don't return i'll still be the one who is billions richer with no effort.

27-Jul-2017 05:29:49

Turksta

Turksta

Draco Burnz said :
Turksta said :
If partyhats don't return i'll still be the one who is billions richer with no effort.

How can you make "billions" if somethings returned thus reduced in value?

That like say the ppl who got the gem cape after it 3rd-4th rerun made bils...
If partyhats DONT return: i'll still have the partyhat i own, hence have access to easy bills on this game as these items went up bills as of recently :P

27-Jul-2017 11:49:25

Turksta

Turksta

Draco Burnz said :
Turksta said :
i'll still have the partyhat i own, hence have access to easy bills on this game as these items went up bills as of recently

You do know if items get rereleased they drop in price right?...
You do realise i said "If partyhats don't return", I'll still be the one with billions.
Also with my suggestion: these items won't drop in price just cap at a certain price.

27-Jul-2017 12:55:42

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Posts: 1,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
limit and discontinued are 2 different things.
limit is retainable but only for once a year for example.
Discontinued is no longer obtainable.

Party hats are discontinued like all the old event items Jagex already confirmed this plenty times.
all Solomon items are so far limit time only so they all can comeback yes the shadow and gameblast items to.
The treasure hunt items got som discounted items like the black santa fish mask xmas hat, but the most are limit time only so they can come back to.

So far they didn't release any discontinued items only limit time ones.

01-Aug-2017 08:40:21

Qwis7
Aug Member 2010

Qwis7

Posts: 1,434 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A lot of people did read "only available for the next few weeks" but they also say its limited.
Its a tricky thing to do but it works for Jagex.

Its sad to see Jagex uses a lot of these tricky and sometimes misleading things but a lot of people still buy all the things so they wont stop with it I think so.

01-Aug-2017 08:55:00

Quick find code: 309-310-586-65933100 Back to Top