Forums

Discontinue discontinueds?

Quick find code: 309-310-586-65933100

krewlness
Jun Member 2005

krewlness

Posts: 3,449 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The whole concept of an item making Jagex more money being a reason for any item returning into game is hilarious.

Do you not think that it would be pretty simple for them to discontinue an item, make a copy of it, change the color to blue, purple or whatver, then make the new item as part of their next lucrative promo.
They would make more money off this ^. Truth be told.

Re-releasing something just brings mistrust from people who thought the item would never be in game again because of the ambigious news posts and people mis-interpreting them.
I guess I am meaning GSH in particularly, after all it is a Santa Hat, so majority of population assume it likely be a tradeable rare.
Stuff like they are open to re-release of GSH does not necessarily mean they will to it, but it does leave it open. It should be clear like they stated for GPHAT in my opinion, and would save a lot of grief for some people who like a gamble. :)

Noone needs to agree with this, this is just expressly my opinion, we all like to get good comms and not have to interprete stuff like we need a lawyer.

Hope you all had a great festive time and Happy New Year to you all :)
Cheers
Krewlness :)

07-Jan-2022 19:00:42 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2022 19:04:04 by krewlness

Quick find code: 309-310-586-65933100 Back to Top