Forums

Community Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239

Rev The Wiz
Sep Member 2023

Rev The Wiz

Posts: 5,529 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ButtHurtCham said :
question, how do i access the items i obtained in the store?

You can access them in-game (RuneScape 3) via the picture below:

Click the 'Mask (Customisations)' icon on the task bar and it will open an interface where you can buy / see overrides, pets, items, etc. from the Solomon's Store.
RTW
»
::.
General
of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

07-Nov-2018 17:43:10

Mamarules2
Aug Member 2018

Mamarules2

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I was wondering why my friends keep getting the targeted adds for bonus treasure hunter keys, however I never receive the offers. I am likely to buy these promotions if they are offered. Over the last 6 months, Jagex has missed out on over $150.

Has anyone else had this issues?

mamarules2

22-Feb-2019 02:04:36

Pippyspot
Feb Member 2007

Pippyspot

Posts: 84,190 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mamarules2 said :
Hello,

I was wondering why my friends keep getting the targeted adds for bonus treasure hunter keys, however I never receive the offers. I am likely to buy these promotions if they are offered. Over the last 6 months, Jagex has missed out on over $150.

Has anyone else had this issues?

mamarules2

I think they're usually aimed at players that do not buy keys often
´¨)
¸.
´
(¸.

26-Feb-2019 09:12:17

Sebastian003

Sebastian003

Posts: 1,159 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Came to see if my photo is different from the OldSchool RuneScape forums version.
Son of Dariusz, who is the son of Wincenty Dabrowski of Poland.
I accomplished Ranged first at the start of E.O.C. (97-99).
On OSRS during my Kinsha Knight roleplay I gained pictures of slaying 9 people alone.

11-Jun-2019 03:42:33

Sebastian003

Sebastian003

Posts: 1,159 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Almost complete with my time from oldschool runescape *unhefted the barrel off his shoulder* Dragon Bitter anyone? *stuck a keg tap into the top of the barrel and pumped himself a glass* It's all chronicled in my DISCORD the Dragon Hunters Guild. Couple more items and back to RuneScape 3.

I need me a Dragon Kiteshield for a perfect photo of being a knight of the Kinshra, the Gilded Dragonhide Chaps; I've already acquire the body and vambraces. I'll take That photo at the little anvil in the wilderness by the wine of zamorak wilderness border. I'll take it with a Maple Shortbow infact with my 99 Firemaking Hood & Cape. With me nearing 99 Attack for the Deadman world of 345 I'll then return to Rs3.

*Gulped down a good portion of the ale* That's going to be a fun combat level to adore. All me.. When I finished 99 Archery on RuneScape 3 all the private clans left to oldschool runescape. I tried to hang back a few years and see if I was capable of anything else or if I should quit then and there, after all 97-99 was E.O.C. I decided to give up on Captain-General and try Captain-Commander. I would need to do melee to successfully see if I had what it took. I got 99Firemaking for my (former) Quest Cape, tossed away my kingdom to get 99 Fletching, am at 90 Prayer- so once I get those items I'll then get 99 Prayer for my knight of the Kinshra masterpiece.

But, the best Cape of Accomplishment is going to be gained in my RuneScape 3 clan that I found from oldschool runescape. Rogue Ninja Civilization. I'll attain 99 to 120. With it being my only 99 I'm quite dandy to see it skip 99 HP.

There's also an Archery shop up the neighborhoods that does a 3hour class for $90.00. I'll do that in a week. I've also gotten myself a build-your-own-katana. I've had it for 3 years now and I totally conquered my Space Dragon Style and now am ready for a double bladed longsword. I'll have it engraved with my parents first names.

*The second glass got filled*
Son of Dariusz, who is the son of Wincenty Dabrowski of Poland.
I accomplished Ranged first at the start of E.O.C. (97-99).
On OSRS during my Kinsha Knight roleplay I gained pictures of slaying 9 people alone.

11-Jun-2019 04:02:26

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239 Back to Top