Forums

Community Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239

War tortoise
Sep Member 2011

War tortoise

Posts: 9,487 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Why have Solomons and TH got to share a Lounge? I use TH but never touch Solomons.
I could be talking about TH and get into a real muddle if someone thinks I'm talking about Solomons. TH should have a separate Lounge, for all it's fans to congregate.

I don't see it as that big of a deal, that being said both forum,s sections are dead af, so why do we even need 2 seperate sections?

I3osjes said :
Does anyone else have the same problem as i have?
When i claim an item from Treasure Hunter, it tells me i will get 80 oddments (just an example) and i only get 10 actually.. also does say 10 in chat? is this a bug?
also i had an Triple red wich would give me 750 oddments and i only received 100.

Thats because the value you see is the cash out value, you get a small bonus if you cash out, don't cash out? you just get the small bonus.

LHCb said :
So...in treasure hunter...the oddments store...now has a limit. I spent roughly 8k oddments on lamps, and it said I had reached my daily limit of lamps....considering last week i spent 150K oddments on lamps within a couple of hours, this is absolutely uncalled for.

this was done to prevent abuse, I don't see it as that big of a deal.

scotian 902 said :
whats the best treasure hunter event in runescape for 2020 i havent played for awhile

loot duels, shadow gems, cerebus rush, and rainbows end.
2 are mostly focueed on gp/cosmetics and the other 2 are mostly xp but with some cosmetics/gp thrown in.

CraneClaw said :
Maybe DON'T take away our items without any warning whatsoever?

what did they take away?

SolarPlague said :
Does anyone have the current events calendar for treasure hunter?

there isnt one sadly. ):
Lost Woods numba 1, (NOT EE, Those scrubs are liars ;p)

*~War Tortoise

22-Apr-2021 18:50:56

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239 Back to Top