Forums

Clan Avatar

Quick find code: 294-295-56-63942743

Dianna

Dianna

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just got the avatar last night and so far it's been a huge help as we have been using the skilling bonus buff. My only suggestion is to make it so owners and co owners have permission to dismiss the avatar from a clan member. The waiting 6 hours for it to return to it's habitat is a bit long. We had a clan member log out and didn't realize he could dismiss it so it would return instantly and someone else could use it. So having the permission to take the avatar back would have been very useful.

22-Aug-2012 18:47:10 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2012 18:49:12 by Dianna

king amax

king amax

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
heya mod maz
is it possible to make an transfer option (warden to warden) for the avatars
so that a warden can give the avatar to another warden
and can we get a list of places where the avatar is prohibit too come in ?
an is it possible too make the avatar more flexible so the avatar can move
better/quicker over /through obstacles
i am the warden toghetter with our clan owner , and i may search out all of it
regarding our avatar
and i find that the avatar stays behind some obstacles and don,t move in smaller paths
sincerly yours ,and keep up the good work your all doing
CL king amax
admin/warden

23-Aug-2012 00:20:52 - Last edited on 19-Sep-2012 12:40:59 by king amax

king amax

king amax

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
heya mod maz
i have an idee about the payment for the avatar
make a collectbox for the anagogic orts by the avatars habitat
thats makes it easier for all of the clanmembers to fullfil theyre weekly payment
just hop in to the citadel visit the habitat and pay your orts right there
so then there is no searching from where is the avatar when its out the habitat
i hope that this make a step forward in succes of the avatar
80% of our clan is very happy with this update
sincerly yours
cl king amax
admin/warden

23-Aug-2012 17:04:01 - Last edited on 19-Sep-2012 12:41:26 by king amax

Kashhilts
Jul Member 2006

Kashhilts

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The area to get the higher xp bonus from the avatar is quite small...within talking distance.
Banking while fishing for the clan warden does take away the boosted xp gain for those fishing in the same area and the 'city limit' would eliminate that problem.
Perhaps parameters should be allotted that the higher xp bonus be recieved within the same 'city limit' on rs.

23-Aug-2012 20:55:41

L M Jane
Sep Member 2009

L M Jane

Posts: 389 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We have our Avatar & ty for shortening the time that the Avatar can be summoned but we need more. If someone fails to dismiss the Avatar then the whole clan is being punished for 6 hours. Why can you not put something at the citadel maybe with the Quartermaster or in the Owners permissions where they can take the Avatar back if need be. We're sitting here tonight cause one of our normal guys who summons it failed to dismiss it & he probably won't be back on this evening. I've tried everything from demoting his rank & removing Avatar Warden from him. As the Leader of the clan it's very annoying when we can't get it back while people are working their resources. Seems very simple to fix this problem.
I also agree with the area allowed to receive the 6% bonus being small we've had that same problem with people standing on one end of Edge bank & people smithing only get 3%. Also when using the Avatar to get more exp while thieving the master farmer as he roams too widly (btw fix it so he's not under the lady there & Diego so we have to right click him instead) and people in the Draynor bank can't get 6%. How about a much wider area like in that portion of Runescape.

27-Aug-2012 02:36:03 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2012 02:38:56 by L M Jane

Entediadaa

Entediadaa

Posts: 1,578 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
my clan got avatar today. now we are facing the problems:

most ppl dont know how to summon the avatar.
when we found out how to summon it.. the avatar warden had to log off. so other ppl summoned it but no bonus was being given... after a while i found out on forum that the bonus is attached to the last summoner.
i had to found out again by forum posts that if the summoner dimiss it before log out other ppl can get it.
my point is: do a guide to make it clear how avatar works. put some messages to help us.
and last but not least i think the bonus should be the same for all the clanmates. we are a clan. we build the avatar together. so why only 1 person get the 6% avatar?

27-Aug-2012 18:01:18

Amo Vos

Amo Vos

Posts: 3,164 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CLAN AVATAR improvements:
-Let the avatar give a 6% (or maybe a 9%) xp boost when you use the skilling boost buff inside your clan citadel.
-Increase the xp boost the avatar can give by paying more orts. I.e. if you pay 1000 orts for a week, you will always get the 6% boost in the same world as the avatar. (Or something similar)

27-Aug-2012 18:46:57 - Last edited on 27-Aug-2012 18:52:39 by Amo Vos

Quick find code: 294-295-56-63942743 Back to Top