Forums

Clan Avatar

Quick find code: 294-295-56-63942743

Brutha Love

Brutha Love

Posts: 1,458 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a warden in my clan at the moment and I'd also like to see these changes:
- Flat rate for bonus xp for everyone on a world with avatar to prevent possible drama. I wouldn't mind if the flat xp is less than 6% for all. Maybe 4.5% for all on the same world seems more fair as the clan mates worked just as hard for the avatar habitat as the wardens.
- Orts going directly into our inventories and replace the ort buff with something useful [insert idea here]
- The "parking the avatar" idea mentioned here and in other threads is good. Ava could be parked in a comfy spot with not getting into other ppl's way, e.g. agility areas.
Evil Tree FC - Eviltreefind V8

07-Sep-2012 20:16:14

Geum

Geum

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Very much agree with Brutha. AT the moment, we don't get the avatar out much because there is too much drama about where we will skill, everybody wanting to be near him to gain the 6%, but at the same time, they don't all want to do the same skill. Hence, he stays indoors a lot.
Stupid question - the payment for weekly buff. Does it start on the same day for everyone or from when a member pays? EG: So if the citadel ticks on a Sunday but someone pays for their weekly access on the Saturday, will they only get until the Sunday, or will they get a whole week from whenever they paid. I am assuming the latter, but wanted to make sure.
Please can someone clarify. Many thanks.
Also, if someone pays their orts for the week, but the avatar isn't brought out, is their weekly payment lost, or does it carry over? Clarification again please. Many thanks.

14-Sep-2012 16:47:29

Livillauvia
Dec Member 2023

Livillauvia

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There is an issue with the clan avatars that tag a long after the wardens!
Please please make trhe clan avatar non clickable for other ppl who are not in that particular clan Or at the very least make them right clickable so it doesnt block my bank counter, evil tree clicks, and mining clicks at stars,cooking at an oven etc.. this would be a huge bonus to tag a long familiers as well, they block ease of the one click.
Seems everyone would love this to be done to all tag a longs in the game.

16-Sep-2012 18:16:07

Brum16
Jan Member 2021

Brum16

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mod maz can you please help clan leaders like my self to recall the avatar if some one logs off with it as its, easy to do with out thinking , but it upsets other clan members who can not get the xp from it because of this, please mod max help use clan leaders thanks brum16

03-Nov-2012 12:27:30 - Last edited on 03-Nov-2012 12:29:24 by Brum16

Quick find code: 294-295-56-63942743 Back to Top