Forums

RuneScape: Idle Adventures

Quick find code: 294-295-339-65750820

Killashandra
Dec Member 2005

Killashandra

Posts: 1,345 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I quite enjoyed playing adventure capitalist given that it was a bit of attention once a day or so and then leave it running. I think this will be enjoyable.

I'm not sure why so many people are getting het up about it, it's not taking development time from the main games and it adds a bit of lore, what's bad about that?

Krystl

17-Feb-2016 16:08:32

Nyx Succubus
Nov Member 2020

Nyx Succubus

Posts: 2,175 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whos-Dr said :
Nyx Succubus said :
I would only play idle adventures if it gave me bonuses in the actual runescape game, not some ****** bot outfit you get from playing block and load

It doesn't give anything in Runescape at-all.
It's a standalone game - most likely to be played whilst you're away from your computer.

Yeah thats why im not going to play it. Why should i halt my boss pet and pvming progress to play a runescape spinoff? Atleast if i play osrs i can xfer my osrs gold to rs3 gold with swapping fcs

17-Feb-2016 16:10:10

Chibi Toon

Chibi Toon

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think the thing players dont like in that aspect isnt that they are different. It is that less focus is made to the core game many of us is waiting for that amazing update where we will spend our next 100s of hours in game
"Always shoot for the moon. If you miss , you'll land among the stars , which is a fairly beautiful place to suffocate and die tbh."

17-Feb-2016 16:11:38 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2016 16:13:46 by Chibi Toon

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Mark said :
I' (and about 20 other staff in one way or another) been involved with this project from its beginning, and am involved heavily with design, gameplay, narrative, visual, everything apart from actually writing code and drawing pretty pictures. Let me assure you that its a collaboration.

In my humble opinion i should say, Paul, Andrew and Ian Gower are Runescape.
not Mod Mark.
~Catch fire~

17-Feb-2016 16:13:47

Chibi Toon

Chibi Toon

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod mark is more business and thats not bad for rs as it needs to grow to be maintained. We dont need to think about these things but more connections and profit mean more progression.

So i really dont blame are push hate on mod mark
"Always shoot for the moon. If you miss , you'll land among the stars , which is a fairly beautiful place to suffocate and die tbh."

17-Feb-2016 16:20:28 - Last edited on 17-Feb-2016 16:21:21 by Chibi Toon

Cinderlynn
Jul Member 2008

Cinderlynn

Posts: 1,011 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys Hyper hippos making the game I've seen Adventure Capitalist! Other then providing certain information pertaining to game characters I don't think they'll need to drag jagex into it much! Adventure Capitalist is awesome! I was literally playing it just a few minutes ago!

17-Feb-2016 16:21:33

Mod Kalaya

Mod Kalaya

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Tymerc said :
Oh joy, more resources diverted.

I guess I cannot blame you.

I guess you didn't read the post - we're not developing this game, our new partner HyperHippo are! No resources will be diverted.
Mod Kalaya |
Zarosian
Product Manager | @JagexKalaya

17-Feb-2016 16:30:19

Quick find code: 294-295-339-65750820 Back to Top