Quick find code: 294-295-339-65750820

Whos-Dr
Mar Member 2011

Whos-Dr

Posts: 19,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nyx Succubus said :
Whos-Dr said :
Nyx Succubus said :
I would only play idle adventures if it gave me bonuses in the actual runescape game, not some ****** bot outfit you get from playing block and load

It doesn't give anything in Runescape at-all.
It's a standalone game - most likely to be played whilst you're away from your computer.

Yeah thats why im not going to play it. Why should i halt my boss pet and pvming progress to play a runescape spinoff? Atleast if i play osrs i can xfer my osrs gold to rs3 gold with swapping fc*

Why..even..?
If you don't want to play it, don't. You're not being forced. O_o
Forum Community Helper
- Tech Support
Here to lend a paw with your tech issues.

17-Feb-2016 16:32:47

Chibi Toon

Chibi Toon

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kalaya said :
Tymerc said :
Oh joy, more resources diverted.

I guess I cannot blame you.

I guess you didn't read the post - we're not developing this game, our new partner HyperHippo are! No resources will be diverted.

It does say We're involved with creative direction and game design
"Always shoot for the moon. If you miss , you'll land among the stars , which is a fairly beautiful place to suffocate and die tbh."

17-Feb-2016 16:35:03

Mage Girl 91

Mage Girl 91

Posts: 4,125 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My only concern is that if this and Chronicle are successful, it gets taken as Runescape is successful so only Runescape related games will be successful, which hurts even more the chances of ever seeing Stellar Dawn or Arcanists given a real chance. Original message details are unavailable.
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@

17-Feb-2016 16:36:37

Whos-Dr
Mar Member 2011

Whos-Dr

Posts: 19,957 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mage Girl 91 said :
My only concern is that if this and Chronicle are successful, it gets taken as Runescape is successful so only Runescape related games will be successful, which hurts even more the chances of ever seeing Stellar Dawn or Arcanists given a real chance.

Or look it at from another direction -
If Runescape-related gameplay - characters, lore, etc, become popular with a wider audience, it'll bring more people into the main game.
Forum Community Helper
- Tech Support
Here to lend a paw with your tech issues.

17-Feb-2016 16:37:55

Quick find code: 294-295-339-65750820 Back to Top