Forums

RuneScape: Idle Adventures

Quick find code: 294-295-339-65750820

I Kinda Fail

I Kinda Fail

Posts: 14,497 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will there be any in-game advantages to trying out the game on release?

Like when Block *' Load came out, we got the Cogwheel outfit if we played 5 full matches.

Can we get a title for "the Idler" or something if we try out the idle game?
Click here to support my idea to make the Chronicle Absorption prayer useful!
Click here to support replacing the Lumbridge Crater!

18-Feb-2016 01:10:27

PostwarTaco

PostwarTaco

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape is the biggest "Idle Adventure" game I know.

Could we please skip these little games and get either a brand new mmo from you all or a mobile version of actual Runescape? RS would be like the ultimate Tablet / Phone game.

18-Feb-2016 02:10:54

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking at the w*kipedia article, it looks like that other game was a highly pay to win cash grab. Trying to make your way into the "wait 500,000 hours or pay real world cash to progress to the next level" game "genre", are we?

I mean you've twisted RS into this sort of model already, but at least levels past 99 don't give any in-game bonuses, so it is actually possible for a human to do this stuff, as that was the original intent of the content.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

18-Feb-2016 05:35:45

Fosbinder

Fosbinder

Posts: 6,478 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lego Miester said :
Looking at the w*kipedia article, it looks like that other game was a highly pay to win cash grab. Trying to make your way into the "wait 500,000 hours or pay real world cash to progress to the next level" game "genre", are we?

I mean you've twisted RS into this sort of model already, but at least levels past 99 don't give any in-game bonuses, so it is actually possible for a human to do this stuff, as that was the original intent of the content*

AdVenture Capitalist is actually pretty fun.. I would give it a try before knocking it man.

18-Feb-2016 06:08:14 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2016 06:08:59 by Fosbinder

Quick find code: 294-295-339-65750820 Back to Top