Forums

Social Slayer & More!

Quick find code: 294-295-31-63868932

Take2orKeep6

Take2orKeep6

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Funny isn't how everyone has now realised how much this update sucks and how pointless it is. Let's face it jagex, you have realised it is next to impossible to get rid of bots so you use stupid updates like this to cover up a major problem and it has been said before in earlier posts and i will say it again so please, for the sake of all runescape players, slap the guy who thought of this update. Oh and a tip for future updates, stop trying to fix stuff that isn't broken.

11-Jul-2012 21:07:43 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2012 21:20:49 by Take2orKeep6

Josephine
Jan Member 2022

Josephine

Posts: 1,425 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Vasto Zaraki: if you don't want to co-op then don't, I don't see how it would affect you in any way.
btw complaining about ppl playing the game... really? I could understand if you were talking about bots but what you are saying really makes no sense, better not play a multiplayer game if you dont want to see ppl

11-Jul-2012 21:13:53 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2012 21:20:10 by Josephine

Sizzleman

Sizzleman

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
******* sad how Jagex makes slayer and other skills to become even more easier, when us players who worked our ass off to achieve them to 99 have to see that it becomes easier to get 99 in them.
Really makes all my effort seem ******* useless because of how pathetic and EASY slayer will be now, (AS IT WASN'T THAT ******* HARD PEOPLE ARE JUST LAZY!)
Stop updating RuneScape with **** that will make things more stupid, and lose sense of accomplishment in what some people have EARNED.

11-Jul-2012 21:16:39

Josephine
Jan Member 2022

Josephine

Posts: 1,425 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Targets killed by you or your slayer partner will count towards your current task's kill count. Combat and Slayer XP won't be shared between you, but you'll burn through tasks in half the time and competition for kills will be less fierce."
Clearly says you don't share xp.

11-Jul-2012 21:21:13

Quick find code: 294-295-31-63868932 Back to Top