Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Nov-2013 04:53:48

Ed Newgate
Aug Member 2005

Ed Newgate

Posts: 561 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
and the best part is that i cant bank them, so if i use them i get no xp. and if dont it use up 4 invent spots..... thanks jagex, another great glitch. i mean update.

Cause we know the jagex rules, they mess up things for us and dont do anything to make up for it for the people who get screwed

01-Nov-2013 05:34:26

Mr Moneyhold
Jun Member 2011

Mr Moneyhold

Posts: 2,431 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have noticed as well that the stars aren't giving xp, at first I thought I needed to use the bonus xp but I did this and am still getting 0 xp.

sucks when you spend 50m on bonds for spins but oh well im sure they will fix this up soon
I bought this baby, straight cash

01-Nov-2013 05:51:52

Ps3mn1
Apr Member 2017

Ps3mn1

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex, if you continue to ignore us, we will soon ignore you, and forget about you.

Everyone has a breaking point, we can only take so much before we find something else to look forward to.

I'd much rather spend MY MONEY irl on things I need, rather then giving you my payment.

But why even waste my time typing this...It's not like Jagex is going to respond...They're all bots, they have no feelings for anyone, just themself.

01-Nov-2013 06:24:43

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Nov-2013 06:25:17

Ps3mn1
Apr Member 2017

Ps3mn1

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex, if you continue to ignore us, we will soon ignore you, and forget about you.

Everyone has a breaking point, we can only take so much before we find something else to look forward to.

I'd much rather spend my money irl on things I need, rather then giving you my payment.

But why even waste my time typing this...It's not like Jagex is going to respond...They're all bots, they have no feelings for anyone, just themself.

01-Nov-2013 06:25:43

Lilbunnyfufu
Feb Member 2011

Lilbunnyfufu

Posts: 165 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What happened to the good old days of at least needing to earn these skilling outfits by completing a minigame etc? Why must so much of this game rely on
The Widely Hated SoF?

Show your players some good faith and
Remove the SoF at the end of this year.
It brings nothing but bad to this game and critically damages the integrity of the game.
It has been bad from the start and has frankly become way too large of a part of this game. Removing it at the end of the year seems to be the only solution. You promised to minimize the amount of promotions and SoF and SGS content in 2013 yet it seems there is even more.

Many people see SoF as the preliminary Downfall of RS and these promotions only prove them right. With the amount of time spent on creating these promotions, actual permanent content could be worked on which is what your community has asked for.

The SoF always seemed like a temporary update with no real place in Runescape, It has gotten out of hand and I think the vast majority of your players would respect you in seeing it leave.

01-Nov-2013 07:33:23

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top