Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

Alpha Trion

Alpha Trion

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex has time to create a whole Divination outfit-but I ask this:

WHERE IS THE LEVEL UP MUSIC TO DIVINATION?

I mean really?

On the other hand, I am loving osrs tho-the bright part of my day is that game!

01-Nov-2013 02:03:13 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 02:03:32 by Alpha Trion

Alpha Trion

Alpha Trion

Posts: 2,483 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I breathe easy when I can log into osrs and not have to stare at that ridicululous green goblin with no lore at all and the childish, devaluing, and moneygrabbing 'content' it brings with it.

The divination outfit could have been actual in-game content for the skill itself MAYBE! (earned while doing the skill).

*sigh*

01-Nov-2013 02:13:24 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 02:14:16 by Alpha Trion

VoidLordXian
Sep Member 2007

VoidLordXian

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seriously why do we need skill boosts for Divination? I managed to get to 99 the day before any bonus xp (tears/penguins/lamps) could be used on Div. Jagex if you are really serious about what you said in the Divination Blog about making the 99 capes more "worthy" then let me list out the things you need to do:

1) Take all xp and gold gain items off the SoF. Leaving only the cosmetics.

2) Nerf the xp rates (or at least rate of production/gathering) of all skilling updates in the past few years including:
A) Runespan
B) Ivy
C) Bonfires
D) Clan citadels
E) I know there are many more but I cannot think of them off hand.

3) No more bonus or double xp weekends or any other type of xp giveaways (sizziling summer, Battle of Lumbridge, Lumbridge Rebuildathon)

4) Get rid of (or nerf the xp for) daily challenges

Know this before any of you start to "judge" my position: I have done the following:

1) Got 99 woodcutting before the introduction of ivy
2) Got 99 HP from playing at Pest Control
3) Got 99 runecrafting from the Runespan
4) Got 99 cooking from my clans citadel
5) Got 99 Divination a day before bonus xp could be used
6) Got 99 crafting from the loom of my clans citadel
7) Got 80 dungeoneering from mostly SoF, Clan Fealty, and Daily Challenges and will most likely get to 99 and 120 that way

As you can see I've been on both sides of the coin and yet I am still saying this. Why? Because this is the only way to make the Skill Mastery Capes worth more in the eyes of players. If you know the person worked and really worked for their skill cape you are going to have more respect for them.

01-Nov-2013 02:48:58

Snakone

Snakone

Posts: 1,237 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
why fallen stars doesnt stacks? also you can only use 1 fallen star for skill for ever! so the max you can get from this is 1 x fallen star 1 x skill

example: i use a fallen star of divination and get 28k bonus exp, after using all this bonus exp i cant get more bonus exp of divination from fallen stars.

GG jagex

01-Nov-2013 03:10:15

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Nov-2013 04:00:23

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top