Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

Ariyah

Ariyah

Posts: 674 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shame that Jagex is forced to be the scapegoat because of these horrible SoF promotions that is monetizing everything, especially the items that are not cosmetic and give an in-game advantage.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the microtransaction promotions are not from Jagex but from the greedy swines who don't even care about gaming: only money matters.

Last I checked, there's another company that has more than 50% of the shares for Jagex so that company is the real owner now and I'm definitely sure they could care less about gaming.

Sad thing, eh?
CAPTAIN
Ariyah of . Join for the society; stay for the camaraderie!

31-Oct-2013 23:03:53 - Last edited on 31-Oct-2013 23:08:16 by Ariyah

I ate all
Sep Member 2013

I ate all

Posts: 1,531 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sigh

It would be much better to instead remove lamps from sof and just keep pendants as you would still have to work for the xp rather than get it straight away

Also I am a bit annoyed that these xp boosting items can only be gained through sof, they are rare to be spun on and rare to even appear on the wheel

Why cant we gain these by like:

Black smith outfit: Can buy parts from artisan workshop using respect %
Chef outfit: Gnome restaurant reward by number of deliveries
Artisan outfit: Crafted yourself using a variety of materials dropped by a large range of monsters (similar to bones from the bone collecting quest)
First age equipment: Can be bought with ectotokens (around 4k per piece)
Botanist outfit: Possible loot when picking or stealing goutweed

The divination outfit should be gained by handing in a number of chronicle fragments give a higher xp boost for handing them in... there are very few divination trainers who bother with fragments now
of the elves

31-Oct-2013 23:12:20

Osomu

Osomu

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I just want outfit for aesthetic purposes lul

me too lolol.

Same, I hope they're ugly. Idc about 6% bonus XP as much. ;)

but you hope theyre ugly? >:0

31-Oct-2013 23:29:07

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
about (prized) prismatic pendants and recharge gems. if i do not use them before the 1st of November, then what will happen with them?

Dark
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

01-Nov-2013 00:03:23

Jnx

Jnx

Posts: 1,150 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Used Fallen star, gained 13485 bonus exp, used another gained 0... awesome waste of a spin.

Definitely wont be buying anymore spins that's for sure.

01-Nov-2013 00:33:13 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 00:37:44 by Jnx

Furvi

Furvi

Posts: 1,889 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First off, way to ruin a brand new skill. As if so many old existing skills needed their appropriate outfits to be decimated by something that honest has no foothold in the main game.. (SoF) no no, you had to drag a new one under the bus with it too. So much for content coming out for divination that gives it a bit of variety while also adding worthwhile rewards to properly encourage using said new content.

Second - way to look like morons. 23 days ago you implemented the rewrite as to how a majority of bonus experience giving items work. Instead of equipping them, you can convert them into a carry-anywhere form of multiplied experience. A large majority of the items covered encompassed ALL of the skill specific and prismatic pendants and the recharge gems. In total they account for 56 items affected by the 'Tidy-Up'. Three weeks later, and you replace all of them with these stars. Sure, these are a similarly working item.

But... really? This tidy up was claimed to be potentially implemented in late May and clearly that never happened. So it instead happens in the same month that you remove the type of item people were most complaining about. Good job.

01-Nov-2013 01:56:31

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top