Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

VoidLordXian
Sep Member 2007

VoidLordXian

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
PestLordXian,

I will try and find out why you can't highlight my post. I'm sorry but I don't have the power to move a single post, where did you get the idea that I could? I can move threads but not posts.

Please don't post your hidden posts again or you may lose your posting abilities. Your lyrics are nothing but criticism of the game developers and players. Who is Mark Gower anyway? This is a thread about the new items on the Sof so please stay on topic.

Thanks,

~Penny

If you read and gathered my meaning I was defending Jagex AND the players while placing the blame squarely where it falls: the company that now owns Jagex. I just want to copy and paste the lyrics into a word file so I can use them on other locations.

As for how this applies to the topic at hand:

1) People are saying that there are too many SoF updates.
2) People are arguing that all the SoF xp updates are part of the cause of devaluing the achievement capes (a problem Jagex admitted to in the Prestige Dev Blog)
3) I am pointing out that Jagex is stuck between the player base and their "boss" while presenting each sides argument. (except of course the side of the boss who remains safely out of the player bases reach.)

(And I apologize.. I thought Mark Gower was Andrew Gowers brother...it was Andrew who made Jagex..and his brothers name is Paul and not Mark....I got the two mixed up.)

01-Nov-2013 23:30:49 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 23:38:04 by VoidLordXian

Poes Minoes
Feb Member 2013

Poes Minoes

Posts: 1,168 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Penny Laine
What is Jagex gonna do about ALL that xp reward that got lost because of that glitch.
I have lost 200K xp because of it.
Do we get compensated or is it like - Tough luck better next time and thanks for your money.

02-Nov-2013 01:12:53

Voss

Voss

Posts: 641 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes its lost...much like the glitch when the rebuildathon started and all who were present collected all the rewards for doing nothing and jagex hasnt taken the rewards away from those ppl...so im assuming u wont get ur xp back either

02-Nov-2013 01:40:17

NZ Sheeps
Dec Member 2018

NZ Sheeps

Posts: 10,342 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ever since bonus xp was released into the game...."that's" when the game started its slow spiral to failure

I strongly object to that. There is nothing slow about Runescape's death spiral!

02-Nov-2013 02:31:36

Amryine
May Member 2019

Amryine

Posts: 8,087 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Two complaints:

1. They look awful.
2. They're not desert-friendly for ppl who are 90-94 div. Make them act like desert robes and give a way for enchanted water tiara and the headpiece to work together.

02-Nov-2013 09:19:54

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

another player got 5 pieces in 62 spins :O

Oh wow, I got all the 5 pieces in exactly 62 spins also. o_0

The set itself looks crap, but the exp was worth it.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

02-Nov-2013 10:38:26

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top