Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

Arno

Arno

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Uurg my boots just dissapeard idk wtf happend I got them outa my bank with my other peices of the set and a message popped up your boots have dissapeared and puffed into smoke WTF idk wtf to do and wth happend to them I spoke to diango guy in dranor and looked for them but no where to be found wtf..
Same thing happened to me. Diango lied to me, if I knew he was misleading me I would've bought more bonds to make sure I had the full outfit, now I miss the boots.
~ Kabouter ~

06-Nov-2013 18:14:08 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2013 18:14:24 by Arno

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
My gloves just disappeared .. I don't see anything here saying they were 'crumbles to dust' content?

They aren't; you got those gloves from Diango BUT you hadn't won them on the wheel. That was a bug, and this was the way to fix it.

If you won all the parts from the wheel, then they didn't disappear.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

07-Nov-2013 14:45:17

Hola
Mar Member 2020

Hola

Posts: 2,872 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even though I only got 2 pieces of the divination clothing, I still feel like it has been helping make the skill go a little faster. Be thankful even if you only got one piece. Every Percentage counts in this skill! :)
@MendedHeartRS
<3
200M Mining/Construction/Thieve
<3
Founder of RSlgbta FC

08-Nov-2013 06:43:04

princess3344

princess3344

Posts: 891 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hola said :
Even though I only got 2 pieces of the divination clothing, I still feel like it has been helping make the skill go a little faster. Be thankful even if you only got one piece. Every Percentage counts in this skill! :)

You can say that again, if you acquire the full set you can save hours of training Divination.
Plus it looks pretty pro too :P

10-Nov-2013 07:20:01

Hola
Mar Member 2020

Hola

Posts: 2,872 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
princess3344 said :
Hola said :

You can say that again, if you acquire the full set you can save hours of training Divination.
Plus it looks pretty pro too :P

That is true :) the full set would help heaps an the outfit is pretty awesome!
@MendedHeartRS
<3
200M Mining/Construction/Thieve
<3
Founder of RSlgbta FC

11-Nov-2013 03:48:47

Mightiest

Mightiest

Posts: 2,670 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hola said :

Agreed 100% I only have one piece, but that one piece does help out a lot. :)

11-Nov-2013 16:41:13

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top