Forums

Divination Skill Outfits

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783

The contents of this message have been hidden.

01-Nov-2013 18:16:25

Kissit4me

Kissit4me

Posts: 126 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Stop adding bonus xp lol? And then you start moaning that there should be something challenging for the hiscores such as prestige. How about you stop giving everyone free XP? That would make getting 99 a challenge already.

Amen brother!!!

01-Nov-2013 20:09:21

Lady Auror
Apr
fmod Member

Lady Auror

Forum Moderator Posts: 4,358 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Several spam/off topic posts have been hidden. The bug has now been fixed and you can find the thread in the Recent Update forum. If you have nothing constructive to add, please don't post here.

Thanks,

~Penny
~Lady A

01-Nov-2013 20:49:49

01-Nov-2013 20:58:40

Lady Auror
Apr
fmod Member

Lady Auror

Forum Moderator Posts: 4,358 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PestLordXian,

If you wish to post song lyrics, try the Games Forum. In your case it would be more in line with the Rants forum though, and lyrics aren't allowed there either. If you disagree with my action, please highlight my post under *Ignoring Forum Specific Rules* and a Jmod will review it.

Calling out and arguing with any mod is also against the rules.

~Penny
~Lady A

01-Nov-2013 21:35:31

VoidLordXian
Sep Member 2007

VoidLordXian

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
PestLordXian,

If you wish to post song lyrics, try the Games Forum. In your case it would be more in line with the Rants forum though, and lyrics aren't allowed there either. If you disagree with my action, please highlight my post under *Ignoring Forum Specific Rules* and a Jmod will review it.

Calling out and arguing with any mod is also against the rules.

~Penny

I anticipated your hiding my post so I saved it. I read through the rules, no where did it say lyrics were forbidden. It says:

Always try to ensure that your posts are constructive and interesting. Posting without contributing to the discussion is not wanted.

Offences in this category include:
Adding multiple posts with the same content several times over.
Adding multiple threads with the same content several times over.
Adding posts which are devoid of meaningful content.
Posting to ask for items or gold (begging).
Posting threads with a misleading title.

Text is the basis of all forum activity and, as such, it’s important not to misuse it to cause disruption in the forums.

Posting in all-caps (uppercase).
Excessive use of line breaks or post-stretching.
Posting ASCII-art outside of designated threads.

Do not post with the sole intent of upsetting other players. If you want to leave criticism, consider your post and word it constructively.

Creating threads or posts with the intent of causing unrest on the forums.
Posting to offend, insult, taunt or aggravate other forum users.
Continuous posting to defame or discredit Jagex or its products.
[cont..]

01-Nov-2013 21:39:27

VoidLordXian
Sep Member 2007

VoidLordXian

Posts: 1,037 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To keep threads from derailing into discussions about something completely different, we ask that you stay on topic in each thread. If you have something different you wish to discuss, create a new topic yourself.

Intentionally derailing a thread.
Discussing or raising arguments about something unrelated to the thread.

No where does it say that putting your argument in the form of a song is against the rules.

And it's funny, the system won't let me highlight your post to get the J-Mod attention. As for where to move it..why not the general topics where anything is viable.

Further more I am not arguing with you. I am informing you of simple truths.

01-Nov-2013 21:39:49 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2013 21:46:56 by VoidLordXian

01-Nov-2013 21:43:35

Lady Auror
Apr
fmod Member

Lady Auror

PestLordXian,

I will try and find out why you can't highlight my post. I'm sorry but I don't have the power to move a single post, where did you get the idea that I could? I can move threads but not posts.

Please don't post your hidden posts again or you may lose your posting abilities. Your lyrics are nothing but criticism of the game developers and players. Who is Mark Gower anyway? This is a thread about the new items on the Sof so please stay on topic.

Thanks,

~Penny
~Lady A

01-Nov-2013 22:01:58

Quick find code: 294-295-296-65203783 Back to Top